The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #21
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Oh... I just consider that an exaggerated expression. An emoticon, to me, is a smiley face in a text message. :c
No, I'm sure that's what it is to everyone else, too, just someone got confused or something.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
No, I'm sure that's what it is to everyone else, too, just someone got confused or something.
Probably, happens all the time in interviews actually. Toonzone (I think) was interviewing one of the producers of the show, Ciro Nieli, and he told them he got back into the Mirage comics when Return to New York came out, issues 19 through 21 and the article quoted him as saying "I picked back up with Eastman and Laird doing 1921, the "Return of the Orcs" storyline.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #23
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Probably, happens all the time in interviews actually. Toonzone (I think) was interviewing one of the producers of the show, Ciro Nieli, and he told them he got back into the Mirage comics when Return to New York came out, issues 19 through 21 and the article quoted him as saying "I picked back up with Eastman and Laird doing 1921, the "Return of the Orcs" storyline.
I spit my proverbial drink all over the place.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #24
1984TMNT
Stone Warrior
 
1984TMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
What the **** does that mean?
That's the same reaction I had. I dunno what to make of this. So they are going to cut to closeups of the guy's faces that are overly expressive. Yikes. Doesn't sound very appealing, but I'm going off an assumption here.
__________________
Try to rely on YOUR, Turtle Power!

1984TMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #25
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984TMNT View Post
That's the same reaction I had. I dunno what to make of this. So they are going to cut to closeups of the guy's faces that are overly expressive. Yikes. Doesn't sound very appealing, but I'm going off an assumption here.
That'll be the Teen Titans influence. It was either Toon or TVsKyle who said a lot of the crew for TMNT did Teen Titans. That was stated and ignored maybe a year ago.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #26
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I think what they meant by that was their expressions. However, I keep picturing tiny text message emoticons appearing right next to the Turtle in question.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #27
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I've gotten quite a bit into Anime over the last year or so, it could be cool.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.