The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #21
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
if you pause at 25 seconds it looks like Leo and Mikey are fighting one of Shredder's elite guards
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #22
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
cant wait for the show!! Thanks for share!
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #23
Timmetry
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
So when the announcer said "The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aren't your average heroes...", you just saw "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...average heroes"?
That is correct, but I've seen enough previews for other shows that I assumed what the announcer said.
Timmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #24
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
but "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...average heroes" doesnt sound natural.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,177
For the hundredth time guys, it's SNAKEWEED.

Anyways, very cool. I can't get enough of these trailers and previews.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #26
Scud
Hench Mutant
 
Scud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster
Posts: 485
Woooooo! Nice one.
Thanks for sharing.

~S~
__________________

New to the Technodrome? Why not introduce yourself here.
To read the forum rules click one. For guidelines on Buying/Selling/Trading click two.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #27
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
For the hundredth time guys, it's SNAKEWEED.

Anyways, very cool. I can't get enough of these trailers and previews.
neither do i, i just want more!
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #28
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Bossanova! Great trailer. I seriously can't wait for this show.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #29
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Cant wait, love the designs!
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #30
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Was that the technodrome that I saw in the background????I hope so!
Where? Where?!
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #31
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,777
Upload to youtube
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #32
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Posts: 301
I wonder where all the mutants even come from.
__________________
Moonlight1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #33
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Upload to youtube
What he said. I'm eating this stuff up, and loving sharing it with friends.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #34
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
For the hundredth time guys, it's SNAKEWEED.

Anyways, very cool. I can't get enough of these trailers and previews.
I have paid very little attention to the boards lately. The influx of new members and people who feel the need to repeat the same things over and over have had me missing a few key posts, I see. Pardone moi.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #35
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I have paid very little attention to the boards lately. The influx of new members and people who feel the need to repeat the same things over and over have had me missing a few key posts, I see. Pardone moi.
Didn't mean to wig out on you bud lol. But I know what you mean, I've made great use of the ignore list as of late.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #36
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight1102 View Post
I wonder where all the mutants even come from.
Mutagen... where else?
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #37
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
Pretty cool. I can dig it.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #38
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,777
Seems to me most of these mutants won't have any actual "character" and will just be random monsters...similar to the way mutants were treated in the 4kids series or the monsters in the 4th movie.

I think Dogpound and Fishface will probably be the only ones who speak...the others will just be random monsters.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #39
psych23232323
Foot Soldier
 
psych23232323's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Here
Posts: 231
I don't care too much for Shredder's new voice.

And I don't get why Rob Paulsen made Donatello sound like his old Raphael voice.
psych23232323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #40
Icegaze
Hench Mutant
 
Icegaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
The level of ignorance of some so called TMNT fans are off the charts. Just look at the ratings of this trailer on IGN's channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYMigBNFSKs

*facepalm*
__________________
Icegaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, shredder


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.