The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #21
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Judgement Day already passed... It was suppose to happen a few different times (8-29-97, 7-25-03, 7-25-04, sometime in 2005, 4-21-11) but was stopped, however, it is said that J Day is inevitable. We can prolong it but one day Skynet will become self aware... Will you be ready to fight?

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #22
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Judgement Day is when the Terminator's rise up against the human race.
Incorrect, Judgement Day is when Skynet becomes self aware and launches a strike against the rest of the world. Then comes the terminators...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
I've heard of pointless threads, but this is BEYOND that! What dose this have to do with the show.

But to answer your question, frankly, i don't know. You know why, because no one knows when the world is going to end. According to the bible, only God knows. It could be a thousand years from not. And i doubt the show will last that long. (it would be awesome if it did though) Then again, It could be tommorow. I just don't know. No one does. Except God.

And before you ask, i'm a christian, though i think you might get that by now!
Well said dude.
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #24
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Incorrect, Judgement Day is when Skynet becomes self aware and launches a strike against the rest of the world. Then comes the terminators...

-ms
Some how, i can see that happening.....
TurtleMaster4 is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 03:05 PM   #25
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I wish I finished my double facepalm Utrom.
Candy Kappa is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #26
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Wow... I never would have expected this many replies in a million years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Gobo... I can't tell you how hard I laughed my ass off when I saw that.

My buzz was quickly killed by people who didn't get it
Thanks. Yeah, it's getting so that reasonable people can't mock Cybercubed without all the fun being sucked out of it anymore.
Quote:
a bunch more peeps
*takin' the topic seriously or hatin'* grumble, grumble
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I hate you people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I wish I finished my double facepalm Utrom.
Utroms with... palms?? O_O You are SO weird.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #27
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Face tentacle just sounds so... Wrong
Candy Kappa is offline  
Old 08-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #28
Genesis
Stone Warrior
 
Genesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I hate you people.
What he said.
Genesis is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 12:35 AM   #29
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I want to poison many of you. :[
Powder is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #30
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I hated everyone before it was cool.
__________________
Cure is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #31
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
I hated everyone before it was cool.
hipster doofus
Candy Kappa is offline  
Old 08-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #32
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
It's funny, every time I take a long break from these forums I come back asking myself why I stopped coming so often... then I see a thread like this and say to myself "That's right, this place is full of freaking morons!"
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline  
Old 08-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #33
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
The amount of people who missed the point of this thread is astounding.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 08-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #34
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The amount of people who missed the point of this thread is astounding.
And that point is?
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #35
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
And that point is?
Making fun of Cybercubed's 'counting our turtles before they're hatched' threads. I wouldn't put it past him to post "Will the Nick show EVER end" next week. Just wait and see.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #36
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The amount of people who missed the point of this thread is astounding.
It's easy to "miss the point" when you're an Athiest and couldnt give a crap what an imaginary diety is going to do to the world.
ZariusTwo is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 08:28 AM   #37
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Do people really think of religion when they saw the thread title? I am not going to lie, the first image that popped into my head when I saw this thread were the Terminators walking across the scorched Earth shooting their laser guns.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #38
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I don't believe in Judgment Day, so I don't really care. If the world does end, it won't be in a biblical sense. It'll be because humans made it so. I'm just going to enjoy the Turtles for the rest of the year and laugh at the idiots who actually believe that the world is going to end and who will shelter in their little holes awaiting something that isn't going to happen anyway.
The Earth will end when the Sun dies.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #39
Logan
Hench Mutant
 
Logan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 483
We should all try and be respectful here, people. You don't have to agree, but we shouldn't make statements that will obviously instigate others.

With that out of the way, proselytizing is not appropriate to this forum. Take it to "Everything Else" forum. This thread has nothing to do with the new Turtles toon.
__________________
We're a team; and as a team let's go kick some ass!

-Leonardo

Logan the Layman Critic, a youtube channel for movie reviews and animation appreciation.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjn...xrKPml1WlYh6Mw
Logan is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #40
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
This thread should simply be locked so nobody is tempted to make anymore comments!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.