![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
I agree. He rocks as Don and adds something to the character that wasn't there before.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
|
I think he's a great fit for this Donatello. Feldman's always going to be my favorite, but I guess it wouldn't have worked for this...
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Not sure if it's my bias, but I'm beginning to see subtle differences between Rob's Raph and Don.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
Quote:
His Don voice is a bit higher pitched and speaks in a more...nervous tone. Or something along those lines. His Raph voice definitely had much more of a assertive, sometimes angry slapstick tone to it that fit Raph better. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,180
|
Sometimes I don't mind him but sometimes I hear OT Raph talking and I don't like that. The fact that this Donatello is more snarky doesn't help. Terrible casting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 74
|
Yeah, I've come to accept and like his voice as Don for this cartoon. Wasn't sure about it from the previews before the show aired, though. The whole show has exceeded my low expectations. I can't wait to watch it each weekend.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
I been used to Rob Paulsen as Raphael for a long time, But on this new series, He managed to pull off Donatello. It'll take some getting used to.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: México
Posts: 273
|
I like it very much, heck I love this Donatello voice better than barry gordon's.
I don't compare him to the 2003 voice because I need to hear more of him. |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Fashionably late
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
|
Rob is such a great Don, I'm really impressed, I really like Don's personality in this show, I'm even sort of forgetting about the gap.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|