The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 2 FAVORITE TMNT MOVIES
MOVIE #1 THEN #2 34 41.98%
MOVIE #1 THEN #3 4 4.94%
MOVIE #1 THEN #4 26 32.10%
MOVIE #2 THEN #1 11 13.58%
MOVIE #2 THEN #3 0 0%
MOVIE #2 THEN #4 1 1.23%
MOVIE #3 THEN #1 1 1.23%
MOVIE #3 THEN #2 0 0%
MOVIE #3 THEN #4 1 1.23%
MOVIE #4 THEN #1 2 2.47%
MOVIE #4 THEN #2 1 1.23%
MOVIE #4 THEN #3 0 0%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #21
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/2Shell View Post
Now that I think about it, the first season of the 87 cartoon could be seen as a 5-part movie, sort of like a Japanese OVA.

If we were getting really technical, I would vote for that as being the best TMNT movie.
I dunna...I've seen it cut into a movie, and it kinda sucks.

Track down "The Epic Begins."
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:49 AM   #22
koenne
Stone Warrior
 
koenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 663
I chose the 1st movie then the 4th..
koenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:17 AM   #23
Vegeta
Hench Mutant
 
Vegeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 398
First and second movie. The rest suck. Two is pretty bad too though . the first one is grand though and holds up well. I like two for nostalgia but that movie is just plain bad.
__________________
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:30 AM   #24
Triceraton Jones
Random Punk
 
Triceraton Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Portsmouth U.K
Posts: 41
I loved the three live action films as a youngster although one was always my favourite. But film two and three just don't stand the test of time when re-watching them as an adult, the same may happen to four in years to come but for now in my opinion the films go from best to worst 1,4,TF,3,2
Triceraton Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:37 AM   #25
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by koenne View Post
I chose the 1st movie then the 4th..
I also voted same.....
I want to give 2007 CGI movie the chance to be recognize as a good /enjoyable movie!

Also I missed Turtles Forever at poll somewhere! * maybe a 3 favourite movies poll next???*
__________________

Last edited by Luzmagica; 01-29-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:42 AM   #26
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
#1 then #2... as flawed as 2 is I still am more fond of it than 4. 4 was a chance to rekindle the franchise and I feel like it dropped the ball pretty badly with a poor story and weak villain choices.

2 was still a huge mistake. Screw all the super shredder nonsense, they should have moved on and done baxter stockman or leatherhead or ANYTHING other than what they chose. But history has been written!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 AM   #27
Orisue
Foot Soldier
 
Orisue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Riverside,CA
Posts: 103
I liked secret of the ooze though, aside from super shredder lol. Tokka and rahzar ftw.
Orisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #28
Teddy
Hench Mutant
 
Teddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 368
I'm sorry, but "Secret of the Ooze" was always my favorite growing up. And it still is. I guess it probably IS because it was funnier and more entertaining to a kid than the first movie was, but whatever. What was so bad about the second movie anyway?
__________________
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #29
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 793
#1 then #2.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #30
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Turtles 1
TMNT
Turtles 2
Turtles 4
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #31
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Going with the majority on this one; Movie #1 then Movie #2
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #32
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
1 then 2
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #33
RaphAndDonnie
Stone Warrior
 
RaphAndDonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 769
First then fourth. The first did a nice job of balenceing humor and action and the costumes were nicely done. The fourth made good use of computer animation though for some reason the turtles pupils freak me out And coming in a VERY close third is Secret Of The Ooze.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
I love 2012 Mikey. He is like Joey from friends.
My art is here!: http://suzukipot.deviantart.com/
And my fanfics are here!:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3865667/suzukipot
RaphAndDonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #34
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
1,4,2,3 I love them all but 3 has to be last just don't like the suits.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #35
NiNi
Hench Mutant
 
NiNi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 369
I love the first movie for it's grittiness of the film to give it a dark feel, however I like the turtle suits better in the second movie.
__________________
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #36
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
^^ I kind aagree with Nini. I like the Turtle suits in part 1 more but the animatronic and voice work in part 2 is amazing and still holds up damn well. Tokka and Rahzar were very well designed and Kevin Nash.
With that aside I like 1 for it's story tone and the overall effort put into the film.
I like 2 second because of it's goofiness and the qualities listed above. It's a fun movie with lots of action and very little plot.
Then it's Turtles Forever TMNT 3 and 4.
Not crazy about those last two.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #37
Usagi182
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westcliff on sea
Posts: 3
Gotta be the first one cos it is so good. Then I like the third just cos it;s so cheesy and fun. Then the animated for the Leo and Raph fight and then secret of the ooze I don't like much at all
Usagi182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.