![]() |
|
|
#21 | |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
Quote:
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 782
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 228
|
New Splinter definetely seems younger than any past incarnations, and I think that has pros and cons to it.
What I initially said about this decision, and why I was hesitant about it, is that when you have an old Splinter, you also have a sense of warm. The turtles has to be careful and respectful around the guy, he is old. So there is a bit of tenderness there. Making Splinter younger, bigger and stronger, you remove that bit of tenderness, about the turtles having to be more careful. Now they can be free to just tumble around, there's no way they are going to hurt or exhaust Splinter now. At first I was hesitant about that, but now I realised it actually gives them the room to be actual careless teenagers, and in the nick show that really works. As for the cane.. I suspect his complexion has some-thing to do with that! absolutely, I mean try and take a look. Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Both in the TOS show and the 2k3 show, does Splinter have bend legs, like a Rat, legs that are designed, not to walk upright with, but to be on four legs with. The way his legs are, he is forced to constantly bow forward, and even though he is able to walk without his stick, I am going to say it's a lot easier and less taxing for him to walk with it. And I always thought 2k3 Splinter were around sixty some-thing. So yeah, kind of old. All though not really sixty, only the equaliant of sixty as rats ages a lot more, he was an older rat when he got mutated, so possible around ten-eleven years (rats don't life longer mates.) Then got mutated, while being old and spend fifteen years raising turtles. New Splinter I would say, late Fourtish? I'm just guessing he was in his thirties when he moved to New york, after he had gotten wife and child and been in the army and became a nin-jutsu master and all of that. Then spend fifteen years training turtles, so late fourtish? That being said, I keep on wondering how the hell new Splinters complexion works, it's like the animators don't even know and uses that robe to hide his complexion, because they honestly don't know how to animate it. He walks extremely up-right, unlike any former counterparts, so he can't have the usual bended rat legs, but then what does he have? He has feet's and hands like a rat, only four fingers. I know it's a nit-pick, but it keeps coming up in my mind every-time I actually see him being a bit more physical. Quote:
There was also a slight indication that Splinter might had trained Shredders ones, and was definetely ranking higher than him originally at the foot-clan. Last edited by Shredded; 02-25-2013 at 06:26 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
|
Quote:
What about Next Mutation and Image. Last edited by miru; 04-06-2013 at 01:03 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Quote:
Image was an extension of the Mirageverse.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|