![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Already got that covered bud. He's a great guy. Talked a lot with him and got an awesome Raph sketch!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Just got back from London, but working hard again already.
Will try to post the stories and all the stuff I got this week! But to give you a small preview. It was awesome! and Michelan Sisti and Leif Tilden are truly my pals! |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Hey all, I finally posted everything from the London Film & Comic Con. It was an amazing weekend. You can see everything in my autograph collection thread:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...=29468&page=27 |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
|
I missed him. Don't worry I will get his autograph one day!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|