The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2016, 10:20 AM   #21
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
I'm really looking forward to these sets! I have all the other ones so far except two of the Half Shell Heroes ones, as they were expensive for what they were.
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:52 AM   #22
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
I found a description for the Mikey and Donnie sets in French, here's the translation:

Quote:
"Assortment of two different packages, one with Michelangelo on a flying skateboard and the other with Donatello and his flying drone to face a new type of villain in the movie Ninja Turtles 2."
I believe that the set called "Raph's Street Fight" is the same set as "Footclan Showdown".

Here's every set I have found so far with UK retail prices:

TMNT Movie 2 - Blind Bags (£2.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Mikey with Turbo Skateboard (£9.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Donnie with Drone (£9.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Footclan Showdown (£24.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Jungle Battle (£34.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Van (£49.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Final Battle (£69.99)


The only set that I've not found any description or information for is the "Final Battle" set, and since it's the most expensive, that's gotta be the Technodrome right?
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:14 PM   #23
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
I found a description for the Mikey and Donnie sets in French, here's the translation:



I believe that the set called "Raph's Street Fight" is the same set as "Footclan Showdown".

Here's every set I have found so far with UK retail prices:

TMNT Movie 2 - Blind Bags (£2.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Mikey with Turbo Skateboard (£9.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Donnie with Drone (£9.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Footclan Showdown (£24.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Jungle Battle (£34.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Van (£49.99)
TMNT Movie 2 - Final Battle (£69.99)


The only set that I've not found any description or information for is the "Final Battle" set, and since it's the most expensive, that's gotta be the Technodrome right?
That's awesome that we will get another set of blind bags for the movie figures!! I will definitely be picking those up. I would imagine these will be hitting shelves before too long, huh?
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:37 AM   #24
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
An Italian website says the sets will be released in March, and it looks like there will be two "Aircraft sets".
Also found a set called "Rocksteady Motorcycle".

By the way, I'll edit the first post with a list of all the sets that have been found so far.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #25
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
An Italian website says the sets will be released in March, and it looks like there will be two "Aircraft sets".
Also found a set called "Rocksteady Motorcycle".

By the way, I'll edit the first post with a list of all the sets that have been found so far.
I believe Chopper Pack 2 is just Bebop's Motorcycle with a placeholder name.

Especially given the same price point as Rocksteady's Motorcycle set. And Chopper = Motorcycle.
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 02:48 PM   #26
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
The synopsis for that Final Battle set is probably the one that may need spoiler-tagging the most on reveal. Stating the obvious here .

I'm guessing Movie stuff is what we'll expect in Blind Bags s2 unless they are a sub-wave?
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:32 AM   #27
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I believe Chopper Pack 2 is just Bebop's Motorcycle with a placeholder name.

Especially given the same price point as Rocksteady's Motorcycle set. And Chopper = Motorcycle.
That is probably right now that you mention it.
Would be weird if they released a Rocksteady set, and no Bebop set.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:22 AM   #28
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Found an English description for the Garbage Truck set:

Quote:
The Turtles are taking the fight to the streets in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows trash vehicle turned battle truck by Mega Bloks. There's no stopping Donnie and Mikey when you build their Turtle-fied assault vehicle and tear up the streets, just like in the movie! Attack the Foot Soldier with an amazing arsenal that includes a sewer cap launcher, net launcher, and moving forklift arms! Open the roof hatch to put one of your fully articulated Turtle micro action figures in the driver's seat, while the other controls the rotating launcher with shock sensor-activated led lights and sounds! Now you can finish off that Foot Soldier for good! Connect with other Mega Bloks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows sets to build your own movie-themed brawls! Ideal for ages 6 years and older.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:31 AM   #29
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
I wonder if we will see any pictures soon, since Toyfair is going on this weekend.

I'm surprised we still have not seen anything from this line yet.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:06 PM   #30
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
I wonder if we will see any pictures soon, since Toyfair is going on this weekend.

I'm surprised we still have not seen anything from this line yet.
I thought we would too! Maybe tomorrow? I'm excited to see the movie versions and how they plan to release them (blind bag, play sets or both?).
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:58 PM   #31
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
I wonder if we will see any pictures soon, since Toyfair is going on this weekend.

I'm surprised we still have not seen anything from this line yet.
Pixel Dan tweeted me back about it and said he doesn't hit the Mega Bloks booth til Monday.
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:54 PM   #32
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Pixel Dan tweeted me back about it and said he doesn't hit the Mega Bloks booth til Monday.
Great, hopefully we see these sets and figures then! Thanks for the heads up.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:59 AM   #33
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
The first picture from Toy Fair:



Looks like the Garbage Truck and a Sewer Lair set.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #34
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist
 
Blade Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
Turtle Mech! I'll be buying that.
__________________
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:21 PM   #35
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Looks like a Mouser is placed with the movie lair? That's interesting for sure.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #36
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
The first picture from Toy Fair:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbMk1tDUcAA1xiO.jpg

Looks like the Garbage Truck and a Sewer Lair set.
Nice! Can't wait to see some close ups.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:13 PM   #37
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Woah Mousers confirmed?
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 03:37 PM   #38
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Aw, that's really cool they made the Turtle Mech!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 03:40 PM   #39
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Can have some playful crossover where the Turtle Mech fights Giant Krang.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:42 AM   #40
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067


From what I can tell there's Donnie, Mikey, Raph, a Foot Soldier and a Mouser in this picture.
Not sure if there's a figure between Raph and the Mouser?
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.