The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2003, 08:34 AM   #21
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439


You know something, you're right...
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 10:02 AM   #22
Dr. Doom
Allons-y!
 
Dr. Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Castle Doom
Posts: 4,535
An interview with Adam Carl would have been much more interesting
__________________
Dr. Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 11:41 AM   #23
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael
Leo's perfect as a gay guy. Whenever I watch Will and Grace, Will's character reminds me of Leo.
OMG NO!!! It's impossible for Leo to be gay. His amazing hotness, brings balance to the uglyness in the universe. Besides he's already taken by yours truly!
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 12:54 PM   #24
Raphaella
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England, building my own sewer system
Posts: 403
Damn you! I can't see ANY of them gay - poor Fricken Donny, the dude shud get more respect! I can't see Raph as a rapist, nor Leo gay ... *thinks* maybe the NM version - but come on! The guys wud like to BE normal, and being gay is not ... normal... must - rant - more - control - GRR! Oh don't mind me, I've had a weird day today, I'd love to hit something ... oh sistar! *disappears*
__________________
"We came, we saw, we kicked their ASS!" - Ghostbusters

message to UK channels : You SUCK

~ Mutant lover
Raphaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 01:17 PM   #25
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
NO More Gay talk please...*begs*

*groans, rolling her eyes* What have I started...?


I dont seen ANY of them as being gay. Like I said, Donatello's charm and Leo's gentlemanly ways jsut arent appreciated in these times. They were all taught old school respect and such by Splinter, in my views.


*grins* Like Anthony Hopkins and Antonio Banderas in Zorro (You mention the Gay blade, I kill you violently) the kind of gentlemen you'd love to meet.
Sean Connery, James Earl Jones, Sam Neill and all these aother older actors are all prime examples of the kind of men the turtles have grown up to be like. And of course, the all knowing, 'gentleman of gentlemen'. Master Splinter... *must get website done...must...post...PICS!!!*


*ahem* heh....I'm sure the ladies here can think of other examples..


Thats why I love the older actors, I guess. they have that charm and way about them that younger guys just dont have...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 01:37 PM   #26
Raphaella
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England, building my own sewer system
Posts: 403
I've seen other things that say Donny is gay ...

Uum.. the charm ... yes they do have that charm
__________________
"We came, we saw, we kicked their ASS!" - Ghostbusters

message to UK channels : You SUCK

~ Mutant lover
Raphaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 01:41 PM   #27
michiko
Random Punk
 
michiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Don's always been my favourite turtle. Charming, geeky and wears purple
michiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 01:52 PM   #28
Raphaella
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: England, building my own sewer system
Posts: 403
Hehe - He's sweet; smart and sweet don't usually appear in many characters (you might be able to name some but i can't), if someone's geeky then they're usually snappy or .. well, nerdy, unpopular. Don's a proper turtle-gentleman and for someone to have the strength and ability to kick every ass in town, he's special coz he'd rather not, er - they all are, yeah. (I'm blabbing a lot today, apologies)

Purple and blue have been my fave colors since I was 5. Why doesn't someone pick on Vernon - he wears PINK for crying out loud.
__________________
"We came, we saw, we kicked their ASS!" - Ghostbusters

message to UK channels : You SUCK

~ Mutant lover
Raphaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 03:33 PM   #29
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Stop talking about Raph that way! I happen to know people who would fight for you if someone ever said something wrong about you. Exit---stage right. *leaves the forum*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 09:17 PM   #30
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
I remember reading interviews with him years ago when TMNT 1 was out, always defending Donnie.
Don's cool, the brains of the outfit.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 10:20 PM   #31
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Sheesh people NONE of the TMNT are gay. They never will be, but they may never have girlfriends for an extended period of time either. At least in Mirage, it's if they are destined to be alone. Kinda makes ya sad...
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #32
damnhooligan
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Dorksville, USA
Posts: 1,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
An interview with Adam Carl would have been much more interesting
Gotta LOVE Adam Carl. He's definitely my favourite Donny voice.
__________________
damnhooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:38 PM   #33
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnhooligan
Gotta LOVE Adam Carl. He's definitely my favourite Donny voice.
Yeah... I really liked his voice, too. I always like all of Donnie's VA's, but his is up there at the top. Along with the new cartoon voice... *sigh*

Oh, and your quote in your signature, lol. I love that skit...
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 09:07 AM   #34
Casey Jones 101
Mouser
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12
Corey Feldman is STILL awesome!
__________________
Casey Jones 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.