![]() |
|
|
#421 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
|
Rosery was sort of annoyed that everyone got into the van just because she did. At least April had waited, as well as the big goon...who...still isn't here...
Casey started looking around the barn, and started wondering,"Hey, where did everybody go?"
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!! ![]() And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy... Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people. Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o |
|
|
|
|
|
#422 |
|
Proud Swedish Furry
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
|
Auggie sit down and look to Wall. " I'm Fail..."
Bishop said: You was Good...But tran harder so...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#423 |
|
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
|
((Actually, I didn't let Raph go into the van
Raphael looked back. Where the heck was Casey? He started walking back, suddenly hearing the man's voice. "Hey, where did everybody go?" "Try the van," Raph walked up to the barn door, resting his shoulder against the door frame.
__________________
![]() Ferret Bureau of Investigation
|
|
|
|
|
|
#424 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
|
Casey just looks at Raph with a surprised look on his face,"Why...would everyone just go to the van? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know..."
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!! ![]() And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy... Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people. Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o |
|
|
|
|
|
#425 |
|
Proud Swedish Furry
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
|
" Okay, I must train Harder...." She said.
Agent Bihsop smile. " She is good......"
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#426 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
|
OOC: A week later and still no responce? Did Aelia quit the RP or something?
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!! ![]() And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy... Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people. Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o |
|
|
|
|
|
#427 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
|
Grace approached the van and raised an eyeridge. "So.... is this the new popular hang out place?"
Leo replied "I thought we would be getting ready to leave." Grace said "Maybe we should just stay here longer, and then when we do return Shark may forget about us. Or we could live here and not return to New York." Leo said "No, Shark must be defeated. We will not let him drive us from our home." Grace didn't say anything. She thought to herself Shark already did that. I wish we would just leave that psycho killer alone. |
|
|
|
|
|
#428 |
|
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
|
(OOC: Sorry about that.)
"Yeah, this is the happenin' place." Kamejou said sarcastically. Really, she wanted to stay and avoid Shark, but he would've come after them anyway. A conflict with Shark was unavoidable. "So...who's driving?" she asked. |
|
|
|
|
|
#429 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
|
Grace said "This is insane. We should stay here. I just don't want anything to happen to us. Please...."
Leo replied "You may stay here. I feel it is my destiny to face Shark in battle. Afterwards, we will come pick you up." Grace replied "No, if you're going, then I'm going too." She got in the van. The young female turtle had a bad feeling about this. |
|
|
|
|
|
#430 |
|
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
|
"I'll drive," Raph voluntered and walked to the driver's seat, "As soon as everyone is ready to go..."
__________________
![]() Ferret Bureau of Investigation
|
|
|
|
|
|
#431 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
|
OCC: Nuts. Kinda ruined a joke I had planned. Everyone would of hopped in, then Casey would of hopped in the van, look around and notice everyone was looking at him, he'd ask "Ehh, what?" And Rosery would respond,"Your the driver, idiot." But, meh, this works too, just less humorus I guess O.o Well, there's no reason for Casey anymore then, and Rosery has nothing to say, so don't wait up for my response here.
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!! ![]() And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy... Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people. Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o |
|
|
|
|
|
#432 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
|
(OOC: I know it's late, but I wanted to add an ending to this forgoten RPG.)
The van rolled into New York City. Leaving the parked vehicle, Leonardo ventured on his own to find the shadow assassin knwon as Shark. The blue masked turtle managed to find the evil man's home. Leo acted quickly, charging in, leaping behind Shark, and striking a sinlge death blow with on katana. The nightmare was over. With a stern expression on his face, Leo seathed his katana and walked away. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|