The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2015, 08:01 AM   #421
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,857
the only thing i'm a bit bummed about is i don't think we'll see any Bebop and Rocksteady in Season 4??
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:18 AM   #422
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
the only thing i'm a bit bummed about is i don't think we'll see any Bebop and Rocksteady in Season 4??
They probably won't be back until the 2nd half of season 4 (as well as everyone else), so sometime next year, hopefully they be back before the cartoon goes on a 2 month hiatus because of the new 2nd movie coming out.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #423
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
the only thing i'm a bit bummed about is i don't think we'll see any Bebop and Rocksteady in Season 4??
Good. Go watch the OT if you wanna see those two all the time.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:56 PM   #424
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Good. Go watch the OT if you wanna see those two all the time.
But maybe the dude's only interested in the Nick Bebop and Rocksteady...
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:36 PM   #425
The Happy One
Hench Mutant
 
The Happy One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: The...Earth??
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
the only thing i'm a bit bummed about is i don't think we'll see any Bebop and Rocksteady in Season 4??
Heh...what an odd thing to say...
Most people, for sure, I think, would say Splinter or Karai. But, hey, you do you.

I mean, unless you do want them in space with the turtles.
But maybe in the last few episodes we'll see them.
The Happy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:48 PM   #426
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Saw this on Brandon Auman's instagram which was posted 1 day ago.
https://instagram.com/p/9E3ZSioBxk/

Ron Perlman aka #Hellboy recorded Armaggon yesterday! #TMNT #booyakasha #teenagemutantninjaturtles

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:05 PM   #427
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
They probably won't be back until the 2nd half of season 4 (as well as everyone else), so sometime next year, hopefully they be back before the cartoon goes on a 2 month hiatus because of the new 2nd movie coming out.
With me being utter trash I will be at every movie preview going.

I wonder if they'll ever get the new movie turtles into the cartoon studio (not necessarily as themselves - I mean possibly like Robbie did Mondo, Corey did Slash).

I mean the vibe I get is that maybe Ciro et all were denied an involvement with the film/s and I don't know how willing they'd be for a cameo. The Michelangelo wanted poster in the punk frogs ep could've been a joke, but it was easy to read it as a possible sly dig.

I know they did have Minae come in (quite a few times too) but I feel it's different for her because she was such a genuine TMNT fangirl before she was Karai.

(I'm not looking to get into a debate about the merit of the films, I'm just wanting to know if anyone else would be interested in this happening)
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:36 PM   #428
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Saw this on Brandon Auman's instagram which was posted 1 day ago.
https://instagram.com/p/9E3ZSioBxk/

Ron Perlman aka #Hellboy recorded Armaggon yesterday! #TMNT #booyakasha #teenagemutantninjaturtles

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...38973748_n.jpg
I hope that the Armaggon episode is a dark one. Remember Slade and The Lich?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:41 AM   #429
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
With me being utter trash I will be at every movie preview going.

I wonder if they'll ever get the new movie turtles into the cartoon studio (not necessarily as themselves - I mean possibly like Robbie did Mondo, Corey did Slash).

I mean the vibe I get is that maybe Ciro et all were denied an involvement with the film/s and I don't know how willing they'd be for a cameo. The Michelangelo wanted poster in the punk frogs ep could've been a joke, but it was easy to read it as a possible sly dig.

I know they did have Minae come in (quite a few times too) but I feel it's different for her because she was such a genuine TMNT fangirl before she was Karai.

(I'm not looking to get into a debate about the merit of the films, I'm just wanting to know if anyone else would be interested in this happening)
I could see some movie cameos happening. Noel Fisher (movie Mikey) is an experienced voice actor so they could call him in for a character. I remember him being Toad in "X-men: Evolution."
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:49 AM   #430
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew View Post
But maybe the dude's only interested in the Nick Bebop and Rocksteady...
thank you!
i have to admit, i REEEEALLY like the Nickelodeon Bebop and Rocksteady SO much more that the original versions.
not that i don't like the originals, but the new voice actors are just HYSTERICAL!
"kind of liking the dump of doom. it is nice!" xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
They probably won't be back until the 2nd half of season 4 (as well as everyone else), so sometime next year, hopefully they be back before the cartoon goes on a 2 month hiatus because of the new 2nd movie coming out.
AH! good point!
i hadn't considered that the entire season 4 might not be just 'Turtles in Space'?
i'm very curious to see what the movie versions of them will finally be like!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Happy One View Post
Heh...what an odd thing to say...
Most people, for sure, I think, would say Splinter or Karai. But, hey, you do you.

I mean, unless you do want them in space with the turtles.
But maybe in the last few episodes we'll see them.
hahaha! i guess that did come off as kinda odd didn't it?

it's just that i know since it's a kids show that they'll eventually bring everyone back.
seeing Splinter fall at the hands of Shredder was awful and i'll truly miss Hoon Lee's presence in the show.
but yeah, i was kind of hoping to see Bebop and Rocksteady in Space.
i know they want to bring in new characters, but it'd been nice to see those two secretly stow away on Fugitoid's space ship.
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:40 AM   #431
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
With me being utter trash I will be at every movie preview going.

I wonder if they'll ever get the new movie turtles into the cartoon studio (not necessarily as themselves - I mean possibly like Robbie did Mondo, Corey did Slash).

I mean the vibe I get is that maybe Ciro et all were denied an involvement with the film/s and I don't know how willing they'd be for a cameo. The Michelangelo wanted poster in the punk frogs ep could've been a joke, but it was easy to read it as a possible sly dig.

I know they did have Minae come in (quite a few times too) but I feel it's different for her because she was such a genuine TMNT fangirl before she was Karai.

(I'm not looking to get into a debate about the merit of the films, I'm just wanting to know if anyone else would be interested in this happening)
Minae has also done more than a bit of voice acting before though, too.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:16 PM   #432
cookie jar
Hench Mutant
 
cookie jar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 264
http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/teen...ntro-clip.html
New intro!
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #433
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
Cool, now we need Redworld to copy it for us non americans
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:35 PM   #434
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Cool, now we need Redworld to copy it for us non americans
Sorry for the wait : http://redworld96.tumblr.com/post/13...n-4recorded-by
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:40 PM   #435
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
The new Intro is awesome, I love that Leo doing a voice over and we see Armaggon.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:58 PM   #436
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Ups... It looks like Splinter is not in the new opening (well quite obvious if they are in space) ... maybe in the second half of the season?
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:01 PM   #437
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Ups... It looks like Splinter is not in the new opening (well quite obvious if they are in space) ... maybe in the second half of the season?
Yeah I expect they will change the intro back to the old one (maybe with a few changes) when the space arc has ended.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:18 PM   #438
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah I expect they will change the intro back to the old one (maybe with a few changes) when the space arc has ended.
Or change it again with Leo or maybe all the Turtle explaining about what the world is like now. Such as "World is back" But now the city knows of their existence and have started anti-mutant task forces to aid in the capture and imprisonment of mutants.
__________________

Last edited by victory_angel; 10-23-2015 at 01:25 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #439
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
We actually see the Channel 6 building for the first time in the beginning.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:08 PM   #440
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
Nice new intro, finally seeing April in control of her powers, the new space suits, and the various alien creatures.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.