The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2018, 09:29 AM   #4421
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
That's awesome, MessierMA!

Anyways, here are some screenshots from the OP.

Spoiler:







Last edited by Papenbrook; 06-27-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Papenbrook is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 10:12 AM   #4422
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,518
grrr!! Why iam not in the trailer? It shows only stupid mutants but not me foot ninjas and my henchmen! Why? It is the first intro that dont show me! On 2012 2003 and 1987 i was in evry intro!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 11:48 AM   #4423
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I doubt Shredder gonna show up at all in this series tbh.

Watching the theme song in slow-mo again, I just realised Leo was pulling the bad guy’s pants doing a wedgie on him.

That’s the self proclaimed “coolest” brother and the trickster of the group. It’s refreshing that he’s no longer tied to the burden of the leadership role and can now be free, let go and do whatever he wants. Even making mistakes he doesn’t have to be so hard on himself.
Shark_Blade is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 11:50 AM   #4424
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Last show killed Shredder. All gone. Bye bye.



Leo on the windshield and Donnie could not care less. Wow, Donnie.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-27-2018 at 02:10 PM.
IndigoErth is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 01:54 PM   #4425
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Donnie's too busy adrenalining into the Danger Zone by the looks of his face
Candy Kappa is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #4426
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
It is the first intro that dont show me! On 2012 2003 and 1987 i was in evry intro!
Not it's not. Heck you're not even in most of the 2003 series intros.
Xav is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 02:22 PM   #4427
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
I doubt Shredder gonna show up at all in this series tbh.
.
The writers/directors flat out said he will show up and mentioned him, plus the Foot Clan are in the series. They just don't want to show him right off the bat.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 02:28 PM   #4428
Gunpowder
Stone Warrior
 
Gunpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 715
I'm so hyped for this.
__________________
Jason Biggs was the best Leonardo.
Gunpowder is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 04:35 PM   #4429
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierMA View Post
You know what, these designs don't look half bad here, well, their bodies at least, their faces still look stupid.

Except Raph that is, he still looks bad all around
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 06:16 PM   #4430
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierMA View Post
Wow, Donnie has some long legs.
Papenbrook is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:58 PM   #4431
MessierMA
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 4
And there is age.If it's accurate……I don't know……
MessierMA is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 08:11 PM   #4432
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
The ages look just about right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 08:31 PM   #4433
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Honestly outside of Raph just being too big, I'm pretty much fine with the designs. All the Turtles have that goofy smile with the teeth, but I guess that's just part of this art style. Leo, Don and Mike don't really look that much different than usual.
CyberCubed is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 09:16 PM   #4434
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist
 
wpugh2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Triceraton Republic
Posts: 1,525
Get rid of those hideous smiles
__________________
"Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you're letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don't just...! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!"
wpugh2424 is offline  
Old 06-27-2018, 09:18 PM   #4435
Dejablue
Stone Warrior
 
Dejablue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In the USA
Posts: 637
https://youtu.be/EYsdsCg5mYQ
When I think of Portal Powers I always think of Wakfu.

So maybe something like this but with a sword.

Edit: Bah I can't figure out how to make the youtube tag work. What am I doing wrong?
__________________

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!

Last edited by Dejablue; 06-27-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Dejablue is offline  
Old 06-28-2018, 12:15 AM   #4436
Technogeek29
Mad Scientist
 
Technogeek29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 1,486
With the eyebrows toned downed I like how they look on Don now, still not a big fan of making Raph a hulking meathead but eh.
__________________
Technogeek29 is offline  
Old 06-28-2018, 12:47 AM   #4437
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist
 
AlZarkovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,079
S1, Ep 41 “The Purple Gang” & Ep 42 “Man VS. Sewer”.

http://mikeyandpizza.tumblr.com/
AlZarkovski is offline  
Old 06-28-2018, 02:48 AM   #4438
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
“The Purple Gang”
Uh huh...Purple Dragons or something else?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now  
Old 06-28-2018, 06:58 AM   #4439
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
https://youtu.be/EYsdsCg5mYQ
When I think of Portal Powers I always think of Wakfu.

So maybe something like this but with a sword.

Edit: Bah I can't figure out how to make the youtube tag work. What am I doing wrong?
You going to use the YouTube tags.
And what you put between the tags is the video identifier. In this instance it's the bit that starts out EYsds.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline  
Old 06-28-2018, 08:33 AM   #4440
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
S1, Ep 41 “The Purple Gang” & Ep 42 “Man VS. Sewer”.

http://mikeyandpizza.tumblr.com/
I wonder what "Man vs. Sewer" will be about.
Papenbrook is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
2018, rise of the tmnt, speculation, we're crimefighters


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.