The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #4441
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior
 
TMNT_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home, PA
Posts: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone-master21 View Post
The name of the pilot has been released "Rise of the Turtles".
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
Aren't the episodes titled, "Day One" with both episodes being Part One and Two?
I'm going to guess "Rise of the Turtles" is the full length one hour premier. Latter during reruns, the hour long special will be edited into a two part episode called "Day One".

Or maybe the name of the episode was changed during production?
__________________
TMNT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #4442
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icegaze View Post


The other 3 are on that youtuber's channel/playlist as well.
Thanks so much
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #4443
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Raphael expression sheet, posted on the official TMNT Facebook page:

Spoiler:

Great find HerpDerp! I love the one with Raph drooling!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #4444
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Raphael expression sheet, posted on the official TMNT Facebook page:

Spoiler:
That's pretty cool. I found a expression sheet for Donnie:

Spoiler:
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #4445
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Spoiled f*cking brats. Nick doesn't have to do anything, you know.
He's right, but i think next time they should just say they are showing a clip, instead of saying a new one.
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #4446
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Guy View Post
I'm going to guess "Rise of the Turtles" is the full length one hour premier. Latter during reruns, the hour long special will be edited into a two part episode called "Day One".

Or maybe the name of the episode was changed during production?
It's similar to what some call the first two episodes of the OT "Heroes in a Halfshell", since the VHS doesn't even have the title cards, and the Archie Mini-series also uses this title. However, its also known as "How it All Began" (Turtle Tracks) and "Mutant Madness" (Enter the Shredder) from old Random House coloring books. It just allows different ways of introducing a series based on a title, just like many news stories are the same except for the headline.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #4447
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Spoiler:
I love it! Great find Titan! Now we just need Leo and Mikey's!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #4448
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
He's right, but i think next time they should just say they are showing a clip, instead of saying a new one.
They kept saying a clip from the new show ninja turtles when I watched this morning.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #4449
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,378
Raph drooling disturbs me.
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #4450
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Glad someone finally got the Nick audio-comics up on Youtube, since I can never get anything to load on Nick's official page for some reason. I've been wanting to check them out.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #4451
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Raph drooling disturbs me.
Ugh, me too - looks like something out of a slash fanfic.

And to the posters earlier griping about the clip: what are you, 13? Complaining over an interstitial. I swear...

I've seen abouut every ad promoting the show thus far without waiting - the original one, yeah, but now the show is in such heavy promotion that I literally see Turtles advertised at each commercial break, and sometimes during the show.
__________________

Last edited by Venom; 09-16-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #4452
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Ugh, me too - looks like something out of a slich fanfic.
I learned early on that trying to look up pictures of the character Slash by using the terms 'TMNT Slash' could lead to nothing good.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #4453
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
There is nothing suggestive about the drooling Raph. I know there's a lot of awkward sh*t out there but that's nothing. Don't take something innocent & ruin it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #4454
Bossa Nova
Stone Warrior
 
Bossa Nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States, California
Posts: 592
Have no idea what clip you guys are referring to, but only just now realized this whole weirdness with Splinter's hands. I'm really digging his new, younger, sleeker design for this series, but, human hands? Really? Pushing me further into an uncanny valley-ish area I could do without.
Bossa Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #4455
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
They're pink, not human flesh tone. There may be five fingers, but they're totally based on little rat... hands? Paws? Whatever they are.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #4456
Bossa Nova
Stone Warrior
 
Bossa Nova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States, California
Posts: 592
I guess I'm just more keen on a more boney, clawlike look. Plus, many humans have a skin tone that can be described as pink (though, weirdly, I seem to remember seeing them with only 4 fingers? Makes it even weirder). Hopefully their design will grow on me later or they'll be easy to ignore. The rest of him is still pretty cool so its forgiven in my book.
Bossa Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #4457
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
To anyone who has read the books based on the 1st episode, anyone else loving the fact that, and I'm not sure exactly how i missed it before,
Spoiler:
Mikey, like his Fred Wolf counterpart, is the first to actually see Kraang?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #4458
Icegaze
Hench Mutant
 
Icegaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
To anyone who has read the books based on the 1st episode, anyone else loving the fact that, and I'm not sure exactly how i missed it before,
Spoiler:
Mikey, like his Fred Wolf counterpart, is the first to actually see Kraang?
Where can I find these books, please?
__________________
Icegaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #4459
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icegaze View Post
Where can I find these books, please?
I stopped and read it last time I was at Walmart....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #4460
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Good thing WalMart is a library, huh?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.