The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #4561
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
wait TMNT is back on Friday nights!!? *_* Yes!!!

I love watching cartoons at night XD it's the only time of the day I'm not being disturbed!
Me too. Nighttime is when I'm at my best
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:22 PM   #4562
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
I'm just glad to have the episodes back soon. I hope they do a great job with the Leo one-shot. Can't wait to see Raph go absolutely berserk on Shredder. .
I would love this to happen, but for some strange reason, there is this new code now that Leo or Splinter are the only ones who can go toe to toe with the Shredder. But, really, I'd love if Raph and Casey both come into the apartment at just the moment the rest are about to be overpowered, Raph see's a battered Leo on the floor, sees Shredder getting ready to kill Splinter, and just lunges at him, picks Shredder up with brute strength and tosses him outside the window (Raph did this in the old toon, and it would be nice to see him do this again, in a more serious setting!)
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:32 PM   #4563
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
I would love this to happen, but for some strange reason, there is this new code now that Leo or Splinter are the only ones who can go toe to toe with the Shredder. But, really, I'd love if Raph and Casey both come into the apartment at just the moment the rest are about to be overpowered, Raph see's a battered Leo on the floor, sees Shredder getting ready to kill Splinter, and just lunges at him, picks Shredder up with brute strength and tosses him outside the window (Raph did this in the old toon, and it would be nice to see him do this again, in a more serious setting!)
Well, they haven't established that Leo is the only one who can go up against Shredder alone. I think the fight in Kuro Kabuto was more of a foreshadowing to something (Think 2003 or Mirage.)

I wanna see more Turtles vs. Shredder fights. I have a feeling that Raph and Donnie are gonna go ape-**** on Shredder like they did in the original comics, with Donnie wacking him with the staff and Raph throwing a Foot Soldier at him. Bloodlusted Turtles vs. Shredder would be amazing on this show.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #4564
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
Well, they haven't established that Leo is the only one who can go up against Shredder alone. I think the fight in Kuro Kabuto was more of a foreshadowing to something (Think 2003 or Mirage.)

I wanna see more Turtles vs. Shredder fights. I have a feeling that Raph and Donnie are gonna go ape-**** on Shredder like they did in the original comics, with Donnie wacking him with the staff and Raph throwing a Foot Soldier at him. Bloodlusted Turtles vs. Shredder would be amazing on this show.
The show is still young and has a chance to get away from Mirage canon stuff, and the 2k3 Super Leo. Heck, I'd love it if Mikey was the one that goes bananas and beats the snot out of Shredder. I still feel like he can be quite the threatening presence if riled up enough.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #4565
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
The show is still young and has a chance to get away from Mirage canon stuff, and the 2k3 Super Leo. Heck, I'd love it if Mikey was the one that goes bananas and beats the snot out of Shredder. I still feel like he can be quite the threatening presence if riled up enough.
Personally, I'd love it if the Turtles finished off Shredder as a team rather than one of them. Raph, Mikey, and Donnie going nuts on Shredder in the finale is what I'm hoping for.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:05 PM   #4566
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
Personally, I'd love it if the Turtles finished off Shredder as a team rather than one of them. Raph, Mikey, and Donnie going nuts on Shredder in the finale is what I'm hoping for.
Yeah, but I have this feeling that either Splinter and/or Leatherhead are going to be the ones who hold of Shredder so the Turtles can get away. Hell, maybe even Mr O Neil, I don't remember seeing him in the getaway van, unless he was bending down to care for Leo who is obviously severely injured.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #4567
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Yeah, but I have this feeling that either Splinter and/or Leatherhead are going to be the ones who hold of Shredder so the Turtles can get away. Hell, maybe even Mr O Neil, I don't remember seeing him in the getaway van, unless he was bending down to care for Leo who is obviously severely injured.
Well, I want Raph, Mikey, and Donnie to go nuts on Shredder, but I'm not saying they finish him. I'm talking season 3 finale-ish is when I want the Turtles to have a big showdown with Shredder. I've got a feeling that Splinter is gonna be losing the fight, and Leatherhead saves him.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #4568
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
Well, I want Raph, Mikey, and Donnie to go nuts on Shredder, but I'm not saying they finish him. I'm talking season 3 finale-ish is when I want the Turtles to have a big showdown with Shredder. I've got a feeling that Splinter is gonna be losing the fight, and Leatherhead saves him.
It's possible. I wonder if Leatherhead dies, who is going to be hit the hardest with that? Mikey perhaps? Heck, maybe even Donny is going to feel real bad too.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #4569
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
It's possible. I wonder if Leatherhead dies, who is going to be hit the hardest with that? Mikey perhaps? Heck, maybe even Donny is going to feel real bad too.
I don't even want to think about a situation like that...

Besides... He can't die... He's going to be in season 3... Peter Lurie announced that a while back on his website...
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #4570
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
It's possible. I wonder if Leatherhead dies, who is going to be hit the hardest with that? Mikey perhaps? Heck, maybe even Donny is going to feel real bad too.
Unlikely. If they're gonna kill off anyone, it's gonna be a villain: Nick has a tendency to do that. Now, if this was Nick from a few years back, they would allow a recurring character death. Think of Avatar and Legend of Korra as perfect examples: Avatar usually killed off a few recurring characters each season, but now Korra only kills off antagonists.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #4571
ShellShock
Random Punk
 
ShellShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 47
So, Season 2 returns on September 12th right? Guess they gotta fill up the void Korra's timeslot left.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #4572
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
Unlikely. If they're gonna kill off anyone, it's gonna be a villain: Nick has a tendency to do that. Now, if this was Nick from a few years back, they would allow a recurring character death. Think of Avatar and Legend of Korra as perfect examples: Avatar usually killed off a few recurring characters each season, but now Korra only kills off antagonists.
Who do you think might be the most likely villain? I myself keep thinking for Season 3 it's going to be Rahzar and Xever, primarily because of the eventual mutations of Bebop and Steranko. I think they already might have done Rat King's demise for Season 2,* so there won't be anything more done this season.

*The Turtles mention him, but Splinter might not have told them that he died, since he was the only one to have witnessed him dying. Reason why I think that, is he doesn't seem to be the type to delight in recounting someone's death (and probably considers it grim business) and just prefers to leave the issue lie.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #4573
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
Who do you think might be the most likely villain? I myself keep thinking for Season 3 it's going to be Rahzar and Xever, primarily because of the eventual mutations of Bebop and Steranko. I think they already might have done Rat King's demise for Season 2,* so there won't be anything more done this season.

*The Turtles mention him, but Splinter might not have told them that he died, since he was the only one to have witnessed him dying. Reason why I think that, is he doesn't seem to be the type to delight in recounting someone's death (and probably considers it grim business) and just prefers to leave the issue lie.
Season 1 also left us wondering if he died. I think we may see Rat King again since he's one of the main stays. Generally no body, no death.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:46 AM   #4574
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Season 1 also left us wondering if he died. I think we may see Rat King again since he's one of the main stays. Generally no body, no death.
Even if there's a body it's always a clone or a dummy or another person but so badly scarred they were unrecognisable.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:36 AM   #4575
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
Even if there's a body it's always a clone or a dummy or another person but so badly scarred they were unrecognisable.
I don't think Rat King is dead. In Wrath of Tigerclaw, Mikey was like they forgot something important, and one of the things mentioned was, "Rat King?" It seemed pretty random of Raph to even say that, right? If he was gone completely, I doubt they would've even brought him up.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #4576
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I just watched Pizza Face and even though it was the stupid/silly episode of Season 2, I think it was definitely foreshadowing on how serious and mature Mikey is going be soon.

Also it was foreshadowing on how Mikey is going to handle being alone in Dimension X. Because in the episode Pizza face he started of being alone, confused and was panicking but then he knew how serious the situation was and he was able to handle the problem on his own (by eating Pizza Face).

I guess when he's in Dimension X, at first he's going to be alone, confused and probably panicking because he's seperated from his brothers but then he's going to realize how serious the situation is and he will do anything to survive while he is in Dimension X (Like, eating Kraang and put 1 on his head to wear).
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:29 AM   #4577
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I guess when he's in Dimension X, at first he's going to be alone, confused and probably panicking because he's seperated from his brothers but then he's going to realize how serious the situation is and he will do anything to survive while he is in Dimension X (Like, eating Kraang and put 1 on his head to wear).
Mikey: Who knew Kraang tasted like Pizza? I might get used to this!
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:40 AM   #4578
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yes, I love how the show foreshadows different things, and that makes sense that "Pizza Face" could very well be foreshadowing something like that. Good catch, Vicky.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #4579
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Not sure if true or not but I found this on Tumblr, it's a description for the next episode.



http://xdonnietheninjax.tumblr.com/
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 08-19-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #4580
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Not sure if true or not but I found this on Tumblr, it's a description for the next episode.



http://xdonnietheninjax.tumblr.com/
Seems fitting, close enough to my speculation earlier
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.