The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #441
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841

Bandai Ultraman? Or very cheap knock-off?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:34 AM   #442
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
I don't know about the figure, but the silver gun he has appears to be from a Star Warrior made by Chap Mei

http://www.chapmei-universe.proboard...play&thread=34

I've only ever seen the figure shown on the card there though so I don't know if there's others in the line or not, but your figure has similar construction to the Star Warrior figure (At least articulation wise)
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #443
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogi View Post
I don't know about the figure, but the silver gun he has appears to be from a Star Warrior made by Chap Mei

http://www.chapmei-universe.proboard...play&thread=34

I've only ever seen the figure shown on the card there though so I don't know if there's others in the line or not, but your figure has similar construction to the Star Warrior figure (At least articulation wise)
There is at least another figure, I had a figure with the same weapons and a glider similar to the artwork. But he was different colored then Son of Ch'rell's figure

edit: come to think about it, it might be a black version of Ch'rell's image. It's ages since I saw that figure.

another thing. the figure I had came with a glider vehicle that had a pull-back action feature and he had all four weapons from the Blue stripe and Red stripe Star Warrior figure, but not the helmet piece (as far as I can remember).

weapon ref.
Spoiler:


Last edited by Candy Kappa; 01-10-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #444
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
The articulation and the sculpting style ARE similar, thanks guys! I'll look into this more.

Some of these might not be TMNT pieces, but I'm wondering about everything here:

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #445
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
The two red skis are from the Sludgemobile
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #446
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I think some of the purple pieces may be too, but I've never owned a Sludgemobile.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #447
Redemption
Stone Warrior
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 624
Well the big purple gun and the black piece with Leos face goes on a technodrome. The black piece is the podium for the black access bridge.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #448
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
First thing on the left and exhaust pipes are from Sewer Dragster.
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:41 AM   #449
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
The small silver can goes to the propellers for Mike's pizza chopper backpack
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #450
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
That only leaves four pieces to be identified. Doesn't the lighter purple piece go to that Neutrino air car turned into a Foot vehicle?

Edit: The blue gun goes to the Foot Cruiser as well. That only leaves the red piece and clear yellow piece to be identified.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 01-12-2013 at 10:29 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #451
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Son of Ch'rell*** View Post
The articulation and the sculpting style ARE similar, thanks guys! I'll look into this more.

Some of these might not be TMNT pieces, but I'm wondering about everything here:

From left to right:

-muffler: sewer dragster
-yellow piece:
-light purple piece: seat from the back of the Foot Cruiser
-red piece:
-purple gun: Technodrome
-grey exhaust pipes: sewer dragster
-black piece: Technodrome
-tin can:
-red skis: sludge mobile
-blue piece: Foot Cruiser
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #452
rinascimento
Foot Soldier
 
rinascimento's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pordenone (italy)
Posts: 105
got a lot of weapons, don't know about these, so please help me out..


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
__________________
real names are: DONATELLO, LEONARDO, MICHELANGELO & RAFFAELLO
rinascimento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #453
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
green chainsaw goes to killer bee
Green spear is doctor el
tan grapple i believe is too a storage shell?
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #454
rinascimento
Foot Soldier
 
rinascimento's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pordenone (italy)
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
green chainsaw goes to killer bee
Green spear is doctor el
tan grapple i believe is too a storage shell?
thanks mayne, what about the others? i'm curious especially about the purple knife and the light blue sai looks like..
__________________
real names are: DONATELLO, LEONARDO, MICHELANGELO & RAFFAELLO
rinascimento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #455
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinascimento View Post
the light blue sai looks like..
it goes to Chrome Dome....the European release that is.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #456
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
Green spear is doctor el
The spear is actually the one that came with Cave Turtle Raphael
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #457
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
Sorry for the bad picture.


May I get the names and years of the figures/vehicles that these parts go to. Thanks much in advance!



Last edited by spp; 01-19-2013 at 05:34 PM.
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #458
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
1 and 5 are Undercover Don's briefcase and gun.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:02 AM   #459
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
#13 - Movie Star Super Shredder (1991)
#12 - sergeant bananas (1991)
#11 - double bareled plunger gun (1989)
#8 - movie star foot soldier (1992)
#6 - leo' the sewer samurai (1990)

Last edited by turtles_kolektor; 01-20-2013 at 05:10 AM.
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #460
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
Thanks guys!

Is this about right? Any corrections needed to be made?

1 Undercover Don
2 Samuari Movie Raphael
3 leonardo Classic Sewer Cycle
4 Oozey Canon
5 Undercover Don
6 leo' the sewer samurai (1990)
7 Halfcourt
8 movie star foot soldier (1992)
9 Road Ready Leonardo
10 Mike's Pizza Chopper
11 Double Barreled Plunger Gun (1989)
12 sergeant bananas (1991)
13 Super Shredder / Movie Star Super Shredder (1991)
14 Baseball Raph
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.