The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #4701
Alex
Foot Soldier
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
Thank you everyone who have shared videos, pics and info. Awesome, just awesome!
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233

Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #4702
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I Can't Wait For Saturday! Booyakasha!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #4703
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I Can't Wait For Saturday! Booyakasha!
I know, it's already Thursday! Booyakasha indeed!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #4704
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Check out this epic promotional street art in London:


Well that`s amazing. I wish it was real... and the guys were actually down there lol.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #4705
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Check out this epic promotional street art in London:
Where did you find this?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #4706
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
i decided to do some promotion/advertising of the show because it seems like Nickelodeon dont have any plans to promote it in Greece. What will i do?? It is very simple! I will print some texts that will have full details about the new show including pictures premiere dates e.t.c., and i will start going from city to city and giving them to people i see in the streets, or i will even go inside some shops and resturants to give the papers to people that will be there. I believe this is a great way to promote the show here, because as i said Nickelodeon will not promote it in Greece. Who else is planing to do something similar in his/her country?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #4707
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Where did you find this?
One was on Nick UK's Twitter and the other on Huffington Post UK.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #4708
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Another interview:
http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/teenage-mutan...interview.html

Article about the extensive UK promotional campaign (including phone boxes and themed taxis:
http://www.thedrum.com/news/2012/09/...teenage-mutant
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #4709
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
The Nick TMNT Show Volume 1 Video Stream Is Now Available Online At Walmart.com, And It's Free!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/21806836
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #4710
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Gosh UK is really pumping out the advertisements for this show!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #4711
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
The Nick TMNT Show Volume 1 Video Stream Is Now Available Online At Walmart.com, And It's Free!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/21806836
Those are the same clips from Itunes. Nice to know Wal-Mart's doing that too tho.

As for the 3D image. I've seen a ton of those. Here's some Batman's:





Here's the page for the master Street artist Manfred Strader:
http://3d-street-art.com/

Another Street artist is Edgar Mueller. Here's some of his work (along with some of Strader's)
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/absolut...art-paintings/
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #4712
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
I 'm a little late to this, but why is splinter so tall?
__________________
A small blog that a friend of mine and I started reviewing some games of all genre's. Stop by if you have a second.

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #4713
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJuicyBurgers View Post
I 'm a little late to this, but why is splinter so tall?
design choice
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #4714
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJuicyBurgers View Post
I 'm a little late to this, but why is splinter so tall?
Cuz he used to be human.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #4715
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJuicyBurgers View Post
I 'm a little late to this, but why is splinter so tall?
Watch the new Cowabunga Corner for a good answer to this question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpqvKUmmmh0
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #4716
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Watch the new Cowabunga Corner for a good answer to this question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpqvKUmmmh0
Wow, awesome interview thanks for sharing,
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #4717
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Saturday feels so close, yet so far, right now.

To pump myself up even more and tide myself over as well, I've started to watch what few DVDs I hvae. Nothing near the marathon gobo's having, but I did get through the first two live-action films last night, will be watching the third and the CG film last night, as well as the commentary on the latter hopefully, then tomorrow night I can hopefully marathon through the one 2K3 DVD I have, Turtles Forever, and whatever various clips and such I have on my computer.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #4718
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist
 
DarkLightDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,026
You're so excited you double-posted the same thing by accident, huh?
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #4719
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
You're so excited you double-posted the same thing by accident, huh?
Ack! Apparently so. ;;;

*fixes*
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #4720
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
That street art is AMAZING!!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.