The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #461
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
I've gotten these balls in two different TMNT lots recently, anyone know what they are or what they go to? (Fist Dagger for size reference)

Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #462
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
They go to the Sludgemobile.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #463
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Awesome! Into the trade box they go Thanx!
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #464
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085


Can anybody help me ?

Don't know if the first two, grey weapons belong to Turtles figures.

But the blue sai should, and the little bomb to any vehicle...
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #465
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Blue Sai - Rock n Roll Raph (but they're supposed to be red, maybe these are a European variant? I'm not sure)

Little Bomb - Mike's Pizza Chopper Backpack

Last edited by Shogi; 01-23-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #466
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Thank you !! !! !!
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #467
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
The first sword on the left is from the Samurai Scooter
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #468
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
Second sword is karate choppin mike
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #469
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Thank you all !!
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #470
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
I can't seem to find anything on this guy....


Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #471
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
I can't seem to find anything on this guy....


That's the Muta-Carrier
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #472
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
That's the Muta-Carrier
Paid $30....did I overpay? I I had never seen it
Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #473
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
^ Sadly I think so, BUT if you enjoy it the price should not matter!!

I have seen NEW sealed ones sell for a lot.... and as little as $20.00

EDIT:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Turtles...item416f29b765
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #474
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
[QUOTE=Shogi;1046344]Blue Sai - Rock n Roll Raph (but they're supposed to be red, maybe these are a European variant? I'm not sure)]

Yes, light blue as many european variants. Thanx !
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #475
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
Spoiler:



The Egg? The purple leg turtle in the bottom? is that a mutation or a play set on the right?
Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #476
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
The Egg?
Kowabunga Crackin' Turtle Egg
Quote:
The purple leg turtle in the bottom
Looks like Winged Warrior Leo
Quote:
is that a mutation or a play set on the right?
Mini Mutants Playset
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #477
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
Guys asking $10 on all of it... He's an hour drive though
Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #478
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
Guys asking $10 on all of it... He's an hour drive though
If you have the time, I'd find out what thrift stores are nearby the guy and just make a day of it.
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #479
BubbaShelby
Foot Soldier
 
BubbaShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 195
Hi all,

I found some TMNT stuff at the flea market this weekend. The best of the stuff I found was a glow in the dark miniturtle, Pizzaface and Krang.

I also found some accessories I can't identify (my TMNT knowledge is still pretty limited. ) and I would like to know what figure they go with.



Mzx10484 helped with a few already:
B: Rocksteady / or Movie Star Leo
C: Rat King
H: Samurai Raph
I: Samurai Don
K: Samurai Mike

D is a samurai mask, so it's from one of the samurai turtles too I reckon. Sorry for the poor angle on it, but I can look it up now that I know it goes to one of them.
BubbaShelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #480
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
A is Skateboardin' Mikey's
http://tmnttoys.com/91figures/basics/5142.htm
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.