The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2019, 09:08 AM   #481
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr0s81 View Post
They’re showing up now? Are there any pictures of what they actually look like?
There are pictures on google of a Rise TMNT 4-pack, probably the same.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:14 AM   #482
andr0s81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
I thought that was the 4 pack people ordered from target/Walmart, the pizza point turtles were supposedly supposed to come with more paint. “Basic action figures and accessories with added decoration!” Is how it was worded on the site, but I’m curious if it was true.
andr0s81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:13 AM   #483
Wingnut82
Random Punk
 
Wingnut82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: TX
Posts: 30
Sewer Squad came in today.

Received the package today, for some reason I can't get drop box to allow me to share pic.
__________________
Life is all about goodbyes - Piringo (Sukiyaki Western Django)
Wingnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #484
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
Having trouble getting pictures up too, but my order arrived today. It’s the four SDCC turtles, in plastic baggies with the accessories (nicely painted). It comes in a green “Sewer Squad” box. They look pretty nice, but don’t feel as solid as their counterparts that are sold in stores.
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:20 AM   #485
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Here you are
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190204_110950.jpg (97.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 20190204_111003.jpg (100.5 KB, 50 views)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:54 PM   #486
andr0s81
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 19
Thank you gentlemen! Might need to order a second set of these...
andr0s81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 01:39 PM   #487
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Ah, I thought the pizza point 4-pack had to be claimed through pizza points, but it's just pay $15 for the Ninja Warrior membership.

Cool. Might look into that, cause that's probably the cheapest you can find all four basics. But reship fees might not make it worth it
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:39 PM   #488
Kenwatanabesclone
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a submarine chasing giant water lizards
Posts: 139
I got my Sewer Squad SDCC turtles today
Kenwatanabesclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:17 PM   #489
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 659
Fore you guys that have recived your figures have you got a tracking nr on the nic page or does it say pending??and did you Get a email telling you the item is shipt?
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #490
Kenwatanabesclone
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a submarine chasing giant water lizards
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
Fore you guys that have recived your figures have you got a tracking nr on the nic page or does it say pending??and did you Get a email telling you the item is shipt?
Nope. Didn’t even know they were shipping until I got them today.
Kenwatanabesclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:15 PM   #491
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant
 
The-Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 458
I also got my Sewer Squad figures in the mail. When I opened the box, I was surprised at how they were cheaply packaged and just tossed in there, but for $15 and a better paint job I can't really complain. I never realized how small and slender these figures are until now. They remind me of the Fast Forward figures, but tinier. Raphael is the only one that feels like I'm holding a Turtles figure, which is strange given how his design is the biggest departure. The certificate doesn't include your name on it, which might make the whole thing feel less personal for some. I'm not sure if I want to keep these. Their designs are just way too far out there for me.
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:32 PM   #492
craigtheowl
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
I went ahead and did a quick review video for the Sewer Squad box for Yes Have Some Podcast on Youtube. Enjoy!

craigtheowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:54 PM   #493
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
Mine came today as well. They look to me to be the toyfair figures and accessories, but in bags instead of boxes. The only one I'm not totally sure on is Raph because he doesn't seem to have any special paint on his body or shell but his accessories are painted and when I look at Ebay listings for the boxed TF version he also looks to have no special paint. So I think, yep, for $15 we all got the TF figures that people had been paying hundreds for on Ebay since last February...so I think we can call this a win!
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:36 PM   #494
rh608
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 52
GameStop supply

See question and response in attached image . . .

Folks don't expect a third run of these. I highly doubt there will be another "exclusive" for these figures. That would kind of defeat them being exclusive. Besides NECA still has to release the Foot and Shredder at both scales. NECA only produced the order amount GameStop requested. GameStop's pre-order in-take was clearly more than what they requested from NECA, which explains the canceled pre-orders. I don't know but doesn't look good for anyone who doesn't have an order being processed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51172584_10217007476355047_2180502875535310848_n.jpg (92.2 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by rh608; 02-04-2019 at 07:56 PM. Reason: modifications
rh608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:51 PM   #495
Kenwatanabesclone
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a submarine chasing giant water lizards
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by rh608 View Post
See question and response in attached image.
Wrong thread bud.
Kenwatanabesclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 08:27 PM   #496
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Mine came today as well. They look to me to be the toyfair figures and accessories, but in bags instead of boxes. The only one I'm not totally sure on is Raph because he doesn't seem to have any special paint on his body or shell but his accessories are painted and when I look at Ebay listings for the boxed TF version he also looks to have no special paint. So I think, yep, for $15 we all got the TF figures that people had been paying hundreds for on Ebay since last February...so I think we can call this a win!
SDCC Raph have his band-aid on his arm and leg painted
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:39 AM   #497
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Oooohhh so people are receiving them, good to know. I didn't even check the mail room yesterday, mine might be waiting! Can't wait to get home and see. Hopefully sometime this week they'll arrive.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:41 AM   #498
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
SDCC Raph have his band-aid on his arm and leg painted
Thanks for pointing that out. They all are in fact the "fancy" versions then. Although I also just noticed that the regular ones have their belt emblems painted nicer. So I guess its hacksaw Dr. Frankenturt time!!! J/k
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:02 AM   #499
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Yeah, for some weird reason the retail figures have extra paint on the belt buckle, which they don't have in the show. But the markings have to be unpainted on the retails
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 10:56 AM   #500
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Alright, yeah, found the box of the new $15 set in our package locker. Was delivered yesterday. Nice!

What a great TMNT deal this was. I hope lots of parents snatched this up for their kids too. You can't beat it.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2018, action figures, playmates, rise of the tmnt, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.