The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which turtle would you like to see get together with April?
Leonardo 4 2.90%
Michelangelo 2 1.45%
Donatello 25 18.12%
Raphael 5 3.62%
Venus-------- Lesbians! 12 8.70%
None. Casey. 90 65.22%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2005, 06:55 PM   #481
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
She's not the only one...
No kidding, Benny. I just noticed that as I started browsing the forums lol. What the heck is up with all these people's avatars and sigs showing cute naked anime chicks?? Not that I'm complainin!! lol
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:08 PM   #482
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,183
Beware the wrath of The Crack Clique!
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:11 PM   #483
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Beware the wrath of The Crack Clique!
lol yeah apparently.
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:23 PM   #484
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
And I have the most tame one

...Then again a cute rikku pic is pretty average for one of my sigs/avs
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:44 PM   #485
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Chains
And I have the most tame one

...Then again a cute rikku pic is pretty average for one of my sigs/avs
lol yeah I think yours is one of my favorites. Rikku is awesome, and FFX and FFX-2 were great games.
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:20 AM   #486
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryona
OMG! That's bloody hilarious!!!

I totally adore old school Raph.
He's so much better than that irritating new one in the new series... What a dick he is...
I LOOOOOOOOVE classic toon Raphael he was really creative geniuas. Who ever was the one who deiced to make his personailty like this was great. I mean they adapted him from his Mirage comics roots from a mean trigger-happy thug, to a funny sarcastic, cranky, witty, sardonic character, that was succesuful. And OMG he went so well with the classic toon tone and feel of the series. I honestly believe that a good deal of the classic toon success was because of Raphael's character and personallity. He brought a certain edge to the series that was great.
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:25 AM   #487
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja
I LOOOOOOOOVE classic toon Raphael he was really creative geniuas. Who ever was the one who deiced to make his personailty like this was great. I mean they adapted him from his Mirage comics roots from a mean trigger-happy thug, to a funny sarcastic, cranky, witty, sardonic character, that was succesuful. And OMG he went so well with the classic toon tone and feel of the series. I honestly believe that a good deal of the classic toon success was because of Raphael's character and personallity. He brought a certain edge to the series that was great.
i agree.
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:34 AM   #488
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBix

By the way, Ryona, nice ass!

Why, thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:28 PM   #489
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryona
Why, thank you.
You're most welcome!

By the way...




... I think we finally know who April's boyfriend is!
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #490
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
I'm faster than life, NeoBix

EDIT: Boy, Buslady will tear you apart for that.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!

Last edited by Sewer Bull; 08-24-2005 at 01:37 PM.
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:39 PM   #491
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
LOL, you could be right about that, Rob. *hides from Buslady*
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:52 PM   #492
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Hilarious I never would have thougth of that...
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:54 PM   #493
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette
Hilarious I never would have thougth of that...
lol, yeah... I have Weapon X to thank for supplying the screen cap. Nicely done, X.
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:58 PM   #494
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBix
lol, yeah... I have Weapon X to thank for supplying the screen cap. Nicely done, X.
Yeah, to think how hard it would be to have done that joke without it.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:59 PM   #495
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Yeah weapon does have good material
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #496
Space Lieutenant Josh
Hench Mutant
 
Space Lieutenant Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Village of Rock'n Kick-Ass
Posts: 492
There's a few moderately disturbing fanfics out there about similar things.
Space Lieutenant Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 03:24 PM   #497
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I woudnt call it Moderatly disturbing
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #498
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Yeah, just plain disturbing.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:59 PM   #499
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Yeah... like plain yogurt...
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:00 PM   #500
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Now Don's face may be different.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.