The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #501
spazzy
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by The S View Post
I'm really, really tired (insomnia) and bored, so I'm subjecting you all to things my sleep-deprived brain thinks is interesting:


Here's a box of the 4 original turtles... I'd bid on it, but the box looks a little fubar. I'm only looking for one in mint shape.
I will be listing one probably tomorrow that is in Mint condition. Keep an eye out.
spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #502
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy View Post
I will be listing one probably tomorrow that is in Mint condition. Keep an eye out.
Let us know when you do, and please link!
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:20 AM   #503
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I have an extra set of Gold Ninja Knights, if anyone is interested.

I also have more of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140276640534
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 10-21-2008 at 10:32 AM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:51 PM   #504
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by The S View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...d=p3286.c0.m14 A lot that includes Purple Armoured Super Shredder!
I'm bowing out at 300 bucks. They can have the darn thing!
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #505
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I'm bowing out at 300 bucks. They can have the darn thing!
That's insane that user name abbreviation looks familiar also.
I'll laugh my @ss off if it's Auntie_Berb.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #506
spazzy
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by The S View Post
Let us know when you do, and please link!
sorry got a lttle sidetracked. I should have it up tomorrow for a sunday ending time, I have some stuff I will put up tonight, but it is smaller potatoes than my TMNT stuff. I am only selling a handful of items that include:
target 4-pack
footcruiser
technodrome scout vehicle
sewer sub
and a few others

I was going to list the mutant module but I think I will hang onto it.


oh and all are sealed and in pretty damn nice condition.
spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #507
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
That's insane that user name abbreviation looks familiar also.
I'll laugh my @ss off if it's Auntie_Berb.
that account has 16 feedback, so I doubt it would be him.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #508
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
that account has 16 feedback, so I doubt it would be him.
Well considering their feedback is private since they dont like to leave feedback for others, I'd guess you'd be correct.
It's prolly some one on here.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #509
Bigfoot
Stone Warrior
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wandering aimlessly...
Posts: 764
I wish I had $300 to spend on some 20 year old toys.
__________________
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #510
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I'm bowing out at 300 bucks. They can have the darn thing!
Were you going for just the purple super shredder that time? I think I would get my ass kicked is I spent $300 at one time on TMNT....
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #511
CudleyCowlick
Stone Warrior
 
CudleyCowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 721
All 4 Turtles at a decent enough price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playmates-Teenag...d=p3286.c0.m14

In my opinion, the buy-it-now is more than reasonable since they look to be in pretty darn good shape. No fan club flyers, but who knows? Some of them could be softheads.

I've already got them all but I figured someone on here might still need them and lord knows I've seen the set go for WAAAAAY more than this.
__________________
THE DARKNESS AGE IS RETURN!
CudleyCowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:10 AM   #512
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Turtle View Post
Were you going for just the purple super shredder that time? I think I would get my ass kicked is I spent $300 at one time on TMNT....
lol, thats not even half of the most ive payed for a single tmnt item. Besides, whos gonna kick my ass for it? It's my money, that I work damn hard for
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:18 AM   #513
spazzy
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
On TMNT the single most expensive item I bought was $510 shipped. Then $230, and $150...and so on.




My most expensive purchase (collectibles/toys) would be a J.Scott Campbell commission of The Baroness
http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...176&GSub=45550
for $1750, which is a steal since I originally bought this piece:
http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=2443&UCat=0

for $2000, but was stolen during transit.

I think it was a better deal. Plus I could probably triple my money on it or more....if I had to.
spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #514
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy View Post
On TMNT the single most expensive item I bought was $510 shipped. Then $230, and $150...and so on.




My most expensive purchase (collectibles/toys) would be a J.Scott Campbell commission of The Baroness
http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...176&GSub=45550
for $1750, which is a steal since I originally bought this piece:
http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=2443&UCat=0

for $2000, but was stolen during transit.

I think it was a better deal. Plus I could probably triple my money on it or more....if I had to.
I used to be an upright arcade game collector...I don't want to even talk about the kind of money I dropped on those lovelies...I sold most of them off in favor of living space though
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:34 AM   #515
spazzy
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I used to be an upright arcade game collector...I don't want to even talk about the kind of money I dropped on those lovelies...I sold most of them off in favor of living space though
oh yeah, that would take up alot of space.

I have trouble finding room for statues let alone collectibles that take up space like furniture.

I do have a lifesized Princess Leia animated from Gentle Giant, but nothing else as big.....yet
spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #516
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Leo vs. Raptor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140276640534
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #517
ToSte
Hench Mutant
 
ToSte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
lol, thats not even half of the most ive payed for a single tmnt item. Besides, whos gonna kick my ass for it? It's my money, that I work damn hard for
I will.
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:30 PM   #518
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy View Post
On TMNT the single most expensive item I bought was $510 shipped. Then $230, and $150...and so on.




My most expensive purchase (collectibles/toys) would be a J.Scott Campbell commission of The Baroness
http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...176&GSub=45550
for $1750, which is a steal since I originally bought this piece:
http://comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=2443&UCat=0

for $2000, but was stolen during transit.

I think it was a better deal. Plus I could probably triple my money on it or more....if I had to.
A fellow CAFer!!!

My TMNT art collection can be see there. http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=24285

You know, I remember reading about that saga with your stolen piece. Glad you your money back in the end.
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:41 PM   #519
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
lol, thats not even half of the most ive payed for a single tmnt item. Besides, whos gonna kick my ass for it? It's my money, that I work damn hard for
Hahaha, and I don't doubt that at all! I am just in a STUPID amount of Debt right now from school and company expenses. It would just make no sense for me to be buying lots of stuff so certain people would not agree with an expense that large and I think they have every right to kick my ass for it!

Good for you though! Your collection is Crazy so more power to you!

Did you ever get your hands on any TMNT arcades or pinball machines? That is something I have ALWAYS wanted!

Spazzy - I am interested, what items are you guys actually spending that much on, I am more interested to see what is worth that out there in the TMNT world?
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #520
CudleyCowlick
Stone Warrior
 
CudleyCowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 721
The most I have ever spent on a single TMNT item is only $180 - but I have items worth quite a bit more than that. I'm a bargain hunter out of necessity.

Given the funds, there is no limit on how much I'd be willing to spend. I've definitely gone without groceries and other "necessities" so that I could add something killer to my collection.

Fact is, I'm just a poor shmuck who still doesn't have health insurance - but I've got a MEAN ninja turtles collection.
__________________
THE DARKNESS AGE IS RETURN!
CudleyCowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.