The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2016, 01:55 PM   #5221
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Awesome things that happened, but turn out to be dreams.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 03:39 PM   #5222
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Bittersweet dreams, especially ones involving love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
Awesome things that happened, but turn out to be dreams.
Sometimes I dream about video games, and cartoons/anime that I'd like to see happen... but then I wake up realizing they never did and never will. it kinda saddens me.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:06 AM   #5223
LS Animation
Thug
 
LS Animation's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: London
Posts: 78
My landlady is ****ing around in the flat for over an hour now and she barely speaks English. Gosh....
__________________
My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCG...xpTVh32CVBrEJQ
LS Animation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 10:25 AM   #5224
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Dental work in a couple of hours... (and an email reminder just showed up to remind me as a wrote that... trust me, dentist, I haven't forgotten) ... and needing to get across to them a possible issue with a suspected tooth that I wish could be dealt with FIRST, because if it's not, or they don't numb it just to fend off the quite painful sensitivity (I suspect there is probably a fracture in it but I can't tell), I am sure and fearful that this is going to hurt like heck while other teeth - those that were actually scheduled to have work - are getting worked on. (Due to cold water, cold instruments, and air movement.) So a coming afternoon of pain and numbness for me... The last two appointments hurt, don't want that again.


Edit: Wasn't quite as bad as before. Got them to look into it and Instead of a couple fillings today I have another (temporary) crown behind the last one I got. The suspected tooth was indeed fractured as well.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 01-14-2016 at 03:52 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #5225
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
everybody at my high school... seriously, it's terrible....



and also people touching my stuff...
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #5226
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: what is going on..........
Posts: 5,318
When my ear canals abruptly start to hurt. Thankfully, never at the same time.

I don't know if it's because of my history with skin infections in my ears, but it's still a horrible. And can last for several minutes at at time.
__________________
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:10 PM   #5227
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Some dipsh*t on another site saying I can't mourn the death of someone famous because I don't know them personally.
What the hell?
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:40 PM   #5228
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Some dipsh*t on another site saying I can't mourn the death of someone famous because I don't know them personally.
What the hell?
But, you just can't.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:45 PM   #5229
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
But, you just can't.
I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:46 PM   #5230
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic.
How can youmourn for a person you do t even know?
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:54 PM   #5231
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
How can youmourn for a person you do t even know?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:55 PM   #5232
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Pretty accurate.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 02:10 PM   #5233
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative
 
GoldMutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
But, you just can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
How can youmourn for a person you do t even know?
I am hoping to God you are not being an idiot looking for attention. Am, if I may ask who in particular are you referring to?

Only gear grinder today is minimal, just my own issue of stress. Meh, not too big of an issue, but it frustrates me that I can't overcome it.
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 02:21 PM   #5234
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
People are disrespecting Bryce Papenbrook.

He tries so hard to please his fans, but all they do is troll him. It's upsetting.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 02:50 PM   #5235
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
I'm serious as fvck.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #5236
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Chalk this up as the latest thread going to hell in a hovercraft?

Details at 11.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #5237
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
How can youmourn for a person you do t even know?
Clearly haven't been on the planet long enough yet.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:37 PM   #5238
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Gear grind for the day- do-nothing managers who just sit in the office while others do actual WORK. Or give the exact same instructions/orders that the general manager just gave, as if everyone didn't already know, just to act important. Or -y'know what? Stuck up, lazy, brown-nosing beotches. She spent nearly two hours in the office with the GM and the area manager while the rest of us were running the store. I was working the front window handing out the food and making drinks, and had to run my own orders (the runner station by the make line, where the orders are put together and bagged) on top of doing the rest of it. That's supposed to be the shift manager's job. But she does this crap all the time. Goes in back and just f*cks off while others do the work. And she's so far up the GM's butt she could check his colon. It's ridiculous. Ended up staying two hours late because of her- the MIC is supposed to keep track of the schedule too, to make sure scheduled employees come in when they are supposed to and ensure that positions are covered. She didn't even seem to care that no one came in for the 2-3 shift change, even though high school had a half day today and they should have come in. Just left the morning crew to fend for themselves and cover it when most of us were supposed to be leaving.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:05 PM   #5239
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
My sympathy, I can't stand those sorts and working under them.

At my prior job the highest manager was a real snot of a woman. My team worked hard for that store, but she always had an attitude as if we were lazy lowlifes or something. I heard from our team lead that sometimes this woman would just sit in the security office and watch US one the cameras. Not customers, not the store in general... she's sit and watch my team. While I did sometimes see other managers and supervisors actually pitch in and help when needed beyond their own normal duties, this woman.... never.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:20 AM   #5240
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
I am hoping to God you are not being an idiot looking for attention. Am, if I may ask who in particular are you referring to?
.
He is an idiot looking for attention.
I'm referring to someone on another site.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.