The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #5241
In The Clouds
Thug
 
In The Clouds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sweet home Alabama!
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
I also like the way raphaels head is shaped very much...in the fourth episode in the side street before the foot attack for the first time you get a pretty cool look on how his face is shaped...
Glad I'm not the only one... I really like the shape of Raph's head too. As much as I can appreciate each turtle having different features, sometimes I wish they just all had Raph's head shape...
In The Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #5242
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Thanks for sharing that promo, HerpDerp. I can't wait to see Metalhead in action.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #5243
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
New gallery on Nick.com called "Mutation Station". Only has Spider Bites and Snakeweed so far but will be updated as more mutants become available.

http://www.nick.com/pictures/ninja-t...tml#&slider1=1
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #5244
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I saw that preview yesterday. Can't wait for the ep.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #5245
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
New gallery on Nick.com called "Mutation Station". Only has Spider Bites and Snakeweed so far but will be updated as more mutants become available.

http://www.nick.com/pictures/ninja-t...tml#&slider1=1
That's awesome! I assume Dogpound and Fishface and will be added soon!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #5246
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 255
The action figures for Dogpound and Fish face and the backs pretty much confirmed who they mutated from.

Spoiler:
They are Chris and Xever
Utromshredderhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #5247
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Short UK promo for "Metalhead":

Spoiler:


Very cool


Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
New gallery on Nick.com called "Mutation Station". Only has Spider Bites and Snakeweed so far but will be updated as more mutants become available.

http://www.nick.com/pictures/ninja-t...tml#&slider1=1
Love it
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #5248
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Metalhead clip:

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/tmnt...mble-clip.html
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #5249
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
I have a feeling that this will be my favorite episode Thanks for sharing!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:36 AM   #5250
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Great! Thanks!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #5251
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
I love the running gag of Mikey naming stuff!
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #5252
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
I love the running gag of Mikey naming stuff!
Me too!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #5253
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Interview with Hoon Lee:
http://www.comicvine.com/news/exclus...v-show/145416/
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #5254
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Thanks for sharing these, HerpDerp.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #5255
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
thanks herpderp!you da man!

hoon lee is actually my favourite part of the show(as much as I love the turtles)
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:28 PM   #5256
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Indeed, he's my second favorite Splinter, right under Kevin Clash's version from the movies.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #5257
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post

hoon lee is actually my favourite part of the show(as much as I love the turtles)
Agreed. I think Hoon Lee just might be the best voice for Splinter in a long time.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #5258
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Indeed, he's my second favorite Splinter, right under Kevin Clash's version from the movies.
dito actually...part 3 on mylist would be ot splinter..
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #5259
theClintro
Thug
 
theClintro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: MD
Posts: 64
Super excited to see Metalhead this weekend. I love his design and this show gets better every week. I find when an episode ends I have this big smile like the most awesome thing just happened.
theClintro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #5260
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
thanks buddy
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.