The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #541
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687









__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #542
NightwatchersOnlygirl
Stone Warrior
 
NightwatchersOnlygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Nightwatcher's loving arms
Posts: 941
Very nice ones
__________________
Nightwatcher is taken by me,NightwatchersOnlyGirl
Nightwatcher Is my boyfriend.
I love "My" Nightwatcher
Nightwatcher can put his boots under my bed anytime
Nightwatcher loves me!
NW 4 EVER
NW is Mine
NW is so sexy
Forever Nightwatcher's....
NightwatchersOnlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:01 AM   #543
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post

You mean... Mikey actually fought in the movie????
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:54 AM   #544
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
I know. Shock gasp horror, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
By the way, one of my favourite shots. Nice work man!
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #545
fierce dragon shinobi
New Recruit
 
fierce dragon shinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Image rquest reminder

I made a post asking for splinter shots from the movie...I've been waiting on these for months now so can someone please do some shots...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????
fierce dragon shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #546
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
I can't take credit for these, but I thought I'd share them anyways, here are some incredible hi-res images from the movie, and some thumbnails as well.

http://www.kino-govno.com/images/tee...tninjaturtles/
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #547
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
And this would be further elaborated on in the latest issue of TMNT Volume 4....
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #548
Lil G
Stone Warrior
 
Lil G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814


dag, i forgot how bad leo knocked the crap outta him.
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:06 AM   #549
NightwatchersOnlygirl
Stone Warrior
 
NightwatchersOnlygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Nightwatcher's loving arms
Posts: 941
Poor Nightwatcher
__________________
Nightwatcher is taken by me,NightwatchersOnlyGirl
Nightwatcher Is my boyfriend.
I love "My" Nightwatcher
Nightwatcher can put his boots under my bed anytime
Nightwatcher loves me!
NW 4 EVER
NW is Mine
NW is so sexy
Forever Nightwatcher's....
NightwatchersOnlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #550
Lil G
Stone Warrior
 
Lil G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814
check this out... its hilarious!

Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:22 PM   #551
eledoremassis02
Foot Soldier
 
eledoremassis02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 138
Some cool screen caps

from the first 2 films. I was getting more reference photos, but I had some fun.








eledoremassis02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #552
eledoremassis02
Foot Soldier
 
eledoremassis02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 138




eledoremassis02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #553
maybop
Random Punk
 
maybop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tomahawk, WI
Posts: 15
Hey I don't know if this is up (I looked and in what works for me it isn't there) But I would like that one end shot after Mikey asked about getting rid of the turtle head where Raph looks at Mikey like "What are you thinking?" or something.
maybop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #554
Lil G
Stone Warrior
 
Lil G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In west philadelphia born and raised...
Posts: 814


i thought this movie was for kids! he has a straight-out butt shot here!
Lil G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #555
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
ghost posting! i know this thread has been far from active, but if anyone can help it'd be amazing! i'll be getting my ninja turtles tatoo (FINALLY) come november, and its gonna be leo from the first movie(or maybe second, depends on the circumstances). I was just hoping to request some shots of leo, preferably from the first, of him looking really like, noble or innocent etc, just something exentuating his personality. And if possible id like a buncha shots of him meditating at the tree while the other turtles were training.. thats the shot im aiming to get tattooed.. please help!!! :]
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #556
LaurenBot
Random Punk
 
LaurenBot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 37
Can I please have some screencaps from the third movie when the turtles are on horseback? Thanks!
__________________
LaurenBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #557
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
I know i posted something about this but i now have visual proof. I talked about how when Michaelangelo says "Well, this is like meditating" while he and Donatello are dancing to "Tequila." It turns out that in the Widescreen version, Michaelangelo pauses from dances, shrugs, and says the quote; however, in the full screen version, he says the quote WHILE still dancing!

so i thought i'd share that with all and correct my previous post.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #558
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
some good screencaps of the movie
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #559
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Need screencap of Raph from first movie please.

Does anyone have a nicer crisp screen cap of Raphael from the first movie looking angry with some teeth showing? I am using this as the expression of the new Replica Head I am having made for me and cant seem to find a good picture anywhere. Please post the pic if you have one or if its not to much trouble try to screencap a couple for me. Thank you
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #560
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
I found a picture and tried to make it brighter for you. I don't know if it's helpful to you or not, but at least an "A" for effort

__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.