The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #541
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by The S View Post
Oh no! Someone stop Vaughn before he sings a lulzabye!
hah! I'm more in the mood to punch some one right in the crotch after reading the bullsh1t Gary said today on the official site, man he's an idiot.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #542
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy View Post
Taking offers, or BIN on
Footcruiser:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=013

and Mutant Module:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=013


I am a little more leniant on the Footcruiser than the Mutant Module, but wouldn't turn down a good offer.

Not to beat you with the reality check hammer spazzy...but...

http://myteefinestuff.com/product_in...2e2d3a56dc884a

Just to give you a frame of reference, I haven't paid 500 dollars for most of my WAX SCULPTS...let alone something that was mass produced...I'm just sayin...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #543
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Not to beat you with the reality check hammer spazzy...but...

http://myteefinestuff.com/product_in...2e2d3a56dc884a

Just to give you a frame of reference, I haven't paid 500 dollars for most of my WAX SCULPTS...let alone something that was mass produced...I'm just sayin...
Link doesn't work for me...that site has such issues.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #544
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Link doesn't work for me...that site has such issues.
its an MIB Module for $120.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM   #545
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
its an MIB Module for $120.
ah ic, why didn't you say so.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #546
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
ah ic, why didn't you say so.
...i just did...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #547
CudleyCowlick
Stone Warrior
 
CudleyCowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 721
Can't blame spazzy fer tryin - didn't someone pay like $120 bucks for a MOC Bebop on Ebay not too long ago? And footballorangeguy seems to do pretty brisk business despite his usually inflated prices.

If you can get it - I say go for it.
__________________
THE DARKNESS AGE IS RETURN!
CudleyCowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:21 AM   #548
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCowboyDion View Post
Can't blame spazzy fer tryin - didn't someone pay like $120 bucks for a MOC Bebop on Ebay not too long ago? And footballorangeguy seems to do pretty brisk business despite his usually inflated prices.

If you can get it - I say go for it.
Not to mention his attitude problem.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:47 AM   #549
notebook
Hench Mutant
 
notebook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 275
woo-hoo! score!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=390001315881

so, how many japan-only figs are there? there's the turtle saint and how many different shredders?
notebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #550
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by aden View Post
You bastard
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:32 PM   #551
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by aden View Post
woo-hoo! score!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=390001315881

so, how many japan-only figs are there? there's the turtle saint and how many different shredders?
3 Japan ONLY figures.
A number of figures have japanese releases of them. That shredder pictured above for instance, is the japanese release of the Metal Mutant line. The Super Mutant line is also a line that was originally japanese that saw a US release as well.

The 3 Japan ONLY figures are The Saint Turtle, The Demon Shredder, and the Glow in the Dark variant of the Demon Shredder.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #552
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Wow. A $1000 for this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Turtles-Tou...QQcmdZViewItem
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #553
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Yozza, I know it's hard to find, but laudy!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #554
jimmyjams
Hench Mutant
 
jimmyjams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
wow....
jimmyjams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #555
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
I know this kind of thing typically posted here, but...

If anyone was planning on bidding on this loose Scratch, can I beg you not to?

Ryan Brown is looking to bid on it and I just think it'd be nice if at least no one here would inflate the price in an attempt to make it as affordable as possible for him.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #556
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I know this kind of thing typically posted here, but...

If anyone was planning on bidding on this loose Scratch, can I beg you not to?

Ryan Brown is looking to bid on it and I just think it'd be nice if at least no one here would inflate the price in an attempt to make it as affordable as possible for him.
awww thats so nice, and I was going to bid on it but then I saw the paint was coming off his ears and whatnot.
But knowing Ryan wants it would keep me from bidding even more.
It's a shame I'm afraid to post the things I hope to win so others wont bid, but I know by posting the items it will bring them to other peoples attention more or perhaps some one will outbid me just to be an @sshole.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #557
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
awww thats so nice, and I was going to bid on it but then I saw the paint was coming off his ears and whatnot.
But knowing Ryan wants it would keep me from bidding even more.
It's a shame I'm afraid to post the things I hope to win so others wont bid, but I know by posting the items it will bring them to other peoples attention more or perhaps some one will outbid me just to be an @sshole.
Yeah I make it a habbit never to post something I intend on bidding on until after I've won it. If there is something I know someone else would want, I just tell them directly.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #558
CudleyCowlick
Stone Warrior
 
CudleyCowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 721
Well, I was probably going to drop a bid, but if Ryan wants it, then I hope Ryan gets it and I won't stand in his way. The dude is a seriously nice guy. It's a shame he doesn't have his own Scratch.

Besides, I wasn't looking forward to having to buy the accessories to turn this into a complete specimen anyway. *sigh* Maybe someday I'll have like $300 to buy one MOC.
__________________
THE DARKNESS AGE IS RETURN!
CudleyCowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #559
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCowboyDion View Post
It's a shame he doesn't have his own Scratch.
He has a carded one, but he would like a loose one.

Hurray for TMNT fans being awesome.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #560
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
He has a carded one, but he would like a loose one.

Hurray for TMNT fans being awesome.
That's the same reason I was going to bid on it, ah to be a big shot like Ryan.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.