The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2002, 02:30 PM   #41
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Mirage shredder of course. But I also like the Foot clan in mirage. The battle on the roof on issue 4 is just awesome...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 04:33 PM   #42
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
My favs

To be honest with you all, my favs were

1: Ace Duck

2: Shredder

3: Metal Head

4: Baxter (before becomming the fly.)

5: Beebop & Rocksteady

6: The Samuri Rabbit what's his name (please tell me if you do.)

7: KC Jones

8: Splinter
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 04:41 PM   #43
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Re: My favs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike The Xenomorph
6: The Samuri Rabbit what's his name (please tell me if you do.)
You must mean Usagi Yojimbo
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:54 PM   #44
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
Thanks

That's him!

Thanx!
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 06:40 PM   #45
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*gasp*
Yet another Ace Duck fan!!! My goodness... Where are you all coming from? I was the only Ace Duck fan on these forums early this year. Heh heh... Don't take me wrong. I'm thrilled that there are other fans out there.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 07:31 AM   #46
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
Ace Duck RULZ!

You're an Ace Duck fan too!? Cool! & I thought it was only Storm Owl & I who liked him.
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:03 PM   #47
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
My goodness, there certainly are a lot of Ace Duck fans around all of a sudden. You guys should all team up and make a webpage dedicated to The Quacky One.

I'm sure it would really fit the bill! Oh, I slay me! Duck jokes always quack me up!

"I've never seen a man-eating shark. But I have seen a turtle-eating pizza!" - Raphael, from "Raphael Knocks 'em Dead"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:06 PM   #48
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
Ace Duck Is tha coolest! I have had 3 different Ace Duck Toys!

Only prob: Why can't I ever see him in the cartoons?

Did the toy makers just make him up for they were bored?
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:13 PM   #49
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Ace Duck appeared for a whole two seconds in the episode "Attack of Big MACC." He was part of television program the Turtles were watching.

Another forum member said that Ace Duck was also in another episode for a brief cameo. I don't know which episode it was, however.

"What are you doing, Donatello? We're watching something."
"Yeah, an Ace Duck film festival!"

Raphael and Michaelangelo, from "Attack of Big MACC"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:16 PM   #50
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
WHAT!

2 secs? Whose idea was that?

That Shape-shifting wierdo w/ a trashcan lid on the bottom of his foot lasted longer!
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:17 PM   #51
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
If you like Ace duck, you should get the wrestlin issues of archie comic. I had those when i was a kid. Cant remeber the issue numbers, sorry.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:18 PM   #52
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
I don't know whose idea it was to give Ace Duck two seconds worth of screen time. The writers could have, in the least, given him his own episode.

But no. Instead we got about 25 episodes of mad scientist after mad scientist.

"Would you guys quit thinking with your stomachs instead of your brains?" - Donatello, from "Donatello Makes Time"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:19 PM   #53
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Good point. There was lot of new mutants, why not ace duck?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:20 PM   #54
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
Re: WHAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike The Xenomorph
2 secs? Whose idea was that?

That Shape-shifting wierdo w/ a trashcan lid on the bottom of his foot lasted longer!
who is that guy?^
|
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:25 PM   #55
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
His name, I know, was Muckman. His sidekick was Joe Eyeball. I never saw the episode (or episodes) he was in, but I know of the character because I got that action figure for Christmas from my baby-sitter one year.

Why she gave me that one I have no idea. I said a Ninja Turtles figure, not an ugly Mr. Trashcan Man figure.

"Leave him alone, you bully!" - Donatello, from "Shredder Triumphant!"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:26 PM   #56
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I saw that epsiode "Muckman Messes up". Nothing special.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:29 PM   #57
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
Agreed! + Why did he act so stupid in his episode? Fer crying out loud Beebop & Rocksteady were smarter than him! + who was this Joe Eyeball?
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:39 PM   #58
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
The guy he carried on his back.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:42 PM   #59
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
Lady Gatomon sandwich............................YUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike The Xenomorph
Agreed! + Why did he act so stupid in his episode? Fer crying out loud Beebop & Rocksteady were smarter than him!
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 05:04 PM   #60
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Were Muckman and Joe Eyeball ever in the comic book? If not, then why did they get their own episode?

His space could have been given to another character, like Ace Duck or Usagi Yojimbo or Panda Khan.

"I sure hope those frogs don't decide to double-cross us." - Raphael, from "Invasion of the Punk Frogs"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.