The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2004, 11:29 PM   #41
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Michaelangelo could whoop Spawn by himself.

Spawn would be all like "I'LL THROW MY CHAINS AT YOU, GREEN ONE!"

and Mikey would then retort with "NAY, FRIEND! IT IS I WHO WILL BE DOING THE CHAIN-THROWING THIS DAY!"

and then, well, you know where it goes from there...

or do you... ?
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline  
Old 08-22-2004, 11:50 PM   #42
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
What a load of crap that was.

Spawn would kill them. You can't whoop an ass that's already dead. Spawn can't be beaten by ninjas.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 12:03 AM   #43
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
I love the lines he says in the show
(forgot his name):"Simmons but you dead!"
Spawn: "No sh*t"
Ill post more as I remember them
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 12:04 AM   #44
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
That would be Chapel, I believe.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 12:20 AM   #45
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
No he said something else to Chapel he said that to Wyane I believe(Just remembered his name
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 12:28 AM   #46
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Oh, right. Jason Wynn. Did you know that Clown came back in his body? That's friggin' cool. Wynn is officially dead now.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 12:29 AM   #47
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW
Oh, right. Jason Wynn. Did you know that Clown came back in his body? That's friggin' cool. Wynn is officially dead now.
Yeah I own the whole series on DVD and with any hope they will release season 4 like the promised......and a sequel to the crappy movie
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 12:46 AM   #48
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
I liked the movie. Although the story was awkward and Terry was white.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 07:46 AM   #49
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,378
The Spawn cartoon was great, it sucked it only ever had six episodes every season...
ZariusTwo is online now  
Old 08-23-2004, 11:03 AM   #50
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Also sucks that HBO was a asshole and canceled it leaving us hanging at the end of the 3rd season. So many questions werent answered!
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 08:47 PM   #51
JohnnyPsycho
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: uh, in front of my computer... duh
Posts: 17
How about the TMNT vs...


The J-Team!!

yes, yes, we all know these "TMNT vs." posts really amount to very little since none of the characters would probably ever get into a fight with eachother even if they ever met (especially with Jackie Chan, who's an all-around good-guy in his cartoon), but let's just imagine a circumstance where for some inexplicable reason they had to duke it out...

besides, it's not like we're curing cancer while posting on these boards, so who's to say what's a worthwhile topic in the grand scheme of things...

TMNT vs. Jackie Chan and friends... GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER NOW!!
__________________


"I've been talking to dead rabbits and feeding bloody walls. I've done horrifying things with salad tongs. It's really eaten into my social life."
JohnnyPsycho is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 09:12 PM   #52
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyPsycho
besides, it's not like we're curing cancer while posting on these boards,
Speak for yourself. *wonders if the Geiger Counter'll still pick her up*

Anyway, I think a fight between the TMNT and the J-Team is very likely. So used to fighting demons and dark magic, the J-Team would obviously mistake the TMNT as such. And up until someone realizes that a mistake has been made, I think they'd be very closely matched.
Kali is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 09:26 PM   #53
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Tohru VS. Hun

Who'd win?
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 09:33 PM   #54
NeoBix
Stone Warrior
 
NeoBix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Smacking Hamato Inya with nunchucks.
Posts: 736
Tohru. He's stronger.
__________________

"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." —Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) from the movie "Scream"
NeoBix is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 10:59 PM   #55
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Yeah but Hun's boss is the Shredder haha that equals your screwed
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline  
Old 08-23-2004, 11:01 PM   #56
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Jackie VS. Shredder

Who'd win?
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 08-24-2004, 01:47 PM   #57
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf89
I don't mess with wrestling. I hate it almost as much as I do soap-operas. But, yeah, now that I've looked at the pic again, I do recognize him. Hey, did you guys know HE was the dude in the Super-Shredder costume at the end of the second TMNT movie?! Only good thing that the man's EVER done in his life, IMHO, and he got KILLED in it!
False, that was Kevin Nash in the Super Shredder suit.
D'OH!!! You're right. I was just watching my tape of TMNT II last night, and there it was, in the credits. My bad. I knew it was either Nash OR Triple H, but, as Zarius said, he wasn't in Nash's class yet, so I goofed. Sorry, guys. Like I said, I don't pay much attention TO wrestling. Don't like it.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline  
Old 08-24-2004, 01:49 PM   #58
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Benvenuto versus El Toro.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.