The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #41
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphdude View Post
I finally got a notice from Amazon that mine got shipped. Yet Gobo may be right about online only, as I have yet to see one in a Walmart, Target, Costco, or Border's store, albeit I live in Hawaii so we might not get everything, but my Walmart has gotten every single 4kids disc, including Season discs and all of the Lionsgate discs, but no Tribunal disc, so I had no choice but to order the Tribunal set with Amazon.
I got mine at Target but I was just there the other day and now they're gone.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #42
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphdude View Post
Yet Gobo may be right about online only
100 percent false. I've seen several copies with my own eyes and multiple stores (not wal-mart tho, **** them).
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:21 AM   #43
odupianist
Mad Scientist
 
odupianist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
It's online only at Best Buy.
odupianist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #44
CudleyCowlick
Stone Warrior
 
CudleyCowlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vermont, USA
Posts: 721
I finally got my copy! My Wal-Mart still has none, so I ordered from some Ebay Powerseller, then waited like 2 weeks, and still nothing. Fortunately, I got in touch with them, and they quickly sent out another which is now in my grubby paws.

I'm gonna go nuts tho, since my g/f and I decided to make our way back through the entire series up to Ninja Tribunal while we were waiting, as a refresher course and this time with an episode guide handy so that we can get it all in order of air-dates (switching dvds between almost every episode!) We're almost onto the second disc of Season 4 and I would think that by weekend at the latest we'll be enjoying Ninja Tribunal.
__________________
THE DARKNESS AGE IS RETURN!
CudleyCowlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #45
FlawedCoil82
Stone Warrior
 
FlawedCoil82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 523
Just in case there is anyone on this board who hasn't yet bought the Ninja Tribunal set, at Buy.com they have a pretty sweet deal. It is only $8.35 plus it looks like it is free shipping. You can't beat that! Also, until June 30th, if you sign up with Google Checkout, they take off $10, so I guess you could actually get it FREE!
http://www.buy.com/prod/teenage-muta...207536730.html

This is where I bought my dvd from and I Had no problem from this company. I'd recommend it.
Jack
FlawedCoil82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:52 AM   #46
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Oddly enough, when you order from DeepDiscount.com, it's $10-something. But, if you use the 20% off coupon code, "ddaf" (huge thanks go to ToTheNines for this, though it looks like it expires on the 22nd), it's exactly $8.35... And, they have a similar $10 off scam All you have to do is subscribe to their service, then get $10 off your first purchase, and a % off all future purchases from that store, but you need to buy $100+ from that store within the next year just to break even. I dunno what the fine print on yours was, but the words 'too good to be true' come to mind.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #47
silverdragon
Thug
 
silverdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 81
I got mine from amazon, it took a while to arrive, but was in a really good condition, I know many people have been saying that they didn't like the whole magical dragon side - but as you can guess from my name, I quite liked it
__________________
My stories
http://www.fanfiction.net/~rachelmcn
silverdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #48
FlawedCoil82
Stone Warrior
 
FlawedCoil82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Oddly enough, when you order from DeepDiscount.com, it's $10-something. But, if you use the 20% off coupon code, "ddaf" (huge thanks go to ToTheNines for this, though it looks like it expires on the 22nd), it's exactly $8.35... And, they have a similar $10 off scam All you have to do is subscribe to their service, then get $10 off your first purchase, and a % off all future purchases from that store, but you need to buy $100+ from that store within the next year just to break even. I dunno what the fine print on yours was, but the words 'too good to be true' come to mind.
I don't know about all of that. I ordered the dvd through Buy.com and the price they had listed was what I got it for. It was like $10.19 with free shipping. The prices on Buy.com constantly change as new deals from different companies change. Like the Dragonball Z season 5 was $35 a week ago and now it's around $25. I didn't attempt to order the TMNT dvd again to see if there were any hidden costs but when I bought mine before there wasn't any.
Jack
FlawedCoil82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #49
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
i just got it at target
it's out there
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #50
mattmanw54301
Foot Soldier
 
mattmanw54301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 182
ya, I got mine from Target. They always seem to have Turtle DVDs!!!
__________________
mattmanw54301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:53 AM   #51
FlawedCoil82
Stone Warrior
 
FlawedCoil82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 523
So here is a mystery. On WalMart.com they are taking pre-orders for the Ninja Tribunal dvd set, however the release date isn't until September 16th. Even stranger is the fact that the version they have listed is quite a bit longer than the version I have (they claim theirs is 325 minutes long). Any theories?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10171652
Jack
FlawedCoil82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.