The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #41
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
yea its sad this site and nick did that to a GREAT site, but DAN could have saved it before he left or have back up files thats their fault for that.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #42
ChetTurtle
Foot Soldier
 
ChetTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: West Heidelberg, Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
U were apart of the admin on the site? I wana say thank u bc I discovered and read the TMNT comics on there I waited actously for them to come out with the next one every month. Thank u.
If u know the other people please give them my thanks.
My thanks as well (even if you weren't admin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
I emailed Dan Berger about this. He said when they are not busy with mail orders they plan to add the rest of the comic archive including the full issues of the comics at www.miragelicensing.com.
Yes! Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Thankyouuuuuuuuu!
__________________
"Oh man! I slept on my hand and it go numb and hit my face and I thought some body slapped me! Don't ya hate that?"-Michaelangelo, The Shredder Strikes Back Part 1


ChetTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.