The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #41
Lampy
Stone Warrior
 
Lampy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
Quote:
*throws a dildo at you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray69 View Post
Hahahaha WTF lmao. That was good.
*uses it as a bo staff...
Lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #42
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
VW buses always make me think of the turtles
Also the movie "Titanic" because (and this is a stretch I know) David Warner is in it, and I can't see him in any other roll but Prof. Jordan Perry. So when I think of "Titanic" I think of Mr. Lovejoy, which makes me think of David Warner, which makes me think of "Secret of the Ooze"
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #43
SS_Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
SS_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northeast
Posts: 355
Any time I see a man hole cover or a sewer drain cover. I remember back in kinder-garden on the playground me and some other kids would scream down to the drains and scream hello Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are you there, wow that was sooooo long ago.
SS_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #44
Type 97 Chi-ha
Mad Scientist
 
Type 97 Chi-ha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brookfield, IL
Posts: 1,333
I was just at a Jewel grocery store and I saw Master Splinter run across the parking lot.
Type 97 Chi-ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:35 AM   #45
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Turtle View Post
Any time I see a man hole cover or a sewer drain cover. I remember back in kinder-garden on the playground me and some other kids would scream down to the drains and scream hello Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are you there, wow that was sooooo long ago.
Ha ha, my brother would do the same thing whenever we would pass a sewer drain. It was hilarious.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:20 AM   #46
prophecy718
Hench Mutant
 
prophecy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 312
well being that i'm from nyc..alot of things lol...seeing rats in the subway (splinter), manhole covers, pizza (obviously). Passing by an area that i use to visit a lot during my childhood. The reason being is that this area had a lot of stores that sold ninja turtle toys.
prophecy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #47
Iroh
Stone Warrior
 
Iroh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 546
My obsession with Domino's Pizza and the weapons that I train with in martial arts.
Iroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #48
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendophile View Post
I thought of this as I was taking a shower this morning. I opened up a new bottle of soap, and it was bright lime green. I immediately thought "It's OOZE!"

So, what are some everyday items that remind you of the Ninja Turtles? (Besides pizza. ) It can even be a personal association, too. Maybe you ate Cap'n Crunch every Saturday morning while watching the Turtles, so now Cap'n Crunch reminds you of them. Share your stories!

(Side-note: The soap was "Axe Twist". Has a nice scent, plus the bonus of getting to pretend to slime yourself with ooze. )


I would purposely buy that soap cause it reminded me of ooze too! Unfortunetly, the local grocery store hasn't been carrying it lately
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:01 AM   #49
TMNT-Leonardo
Hench Mutant
 
TMNT-Leonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Earth
Posts: 265
Nunchucks....actually they remind me more of Bruce Lee nowadays lol. That and any kind of junk food colored green.
__________________
Turtle Power!
TMNT-Leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #50
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT-Leonardo View Post
Nunchucks....actually they remind me more of Bruce Lee nowadays lol. That and any kind of junk food colored green.
I had no idea that nunchucks were everyday items! Must be dangerous where you live!
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:08 AM   #51
Stingray69
Stone Warrior
 
Stingray69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugitoid Jones View Post
I had no idea that nunchucks were everyday items! Must be dangerous where you live!
What if they have a pair and sees them every day? Or ya know does marshal arts and uses them?
__________________
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.


Looking to buy old Kool aid flavors no longer produced.
Stingray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:50 AM   #52
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray69 View Post
What if they have a pair and sees them every day? Or ya know does marshal arts and uses them?
That's true, maybe they do see them every day and practices MARTIAL arts with them, but when I think of 'everyday items', I think of things that you can pick up in a grocery store or things you see around your community.

But whatevs, if TMNT-Leonardo sees nunchucks everyday, then good enough for them.
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #53
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Green Jell-O
i remember back when the second movie came out, they had a special edition jell-o in a TMNT box and sold it under the name of Ooze
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.