The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #41
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Sort of shocked this hasn't been worked out yet. I wonder how many people have dropped DirecTV? If I was one of the competitors, I'd be all over this right now.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #42
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Well, if they don't reach a deal soon, that just might happen.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #43
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newton Gimmick View Post
Sort of shocked this hasn't been worked out yet. I wonder how many people have dropped DirecTV? If I was one of the competitors, I'd be all over this right now.
Well, whenever I go on Nick.com I see advertisements for Dish Network.
And check out their website: http://www.dish.com/
They have a huge picture of Spongebob on the homepage.
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #44
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Looks like the channels are back!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-574...nels-restored/

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #45
Timmetry
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 292
Even though it's still two months away, I was getting a little anxious... I saw the channels were back this morning, got excited, then turned to Phineas and Ferb on Disney.
Timmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #46
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Looks like the channels are back!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-574...nels-restored/

-ms
the brothers r back in 3D!
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #47
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
the brothers r back in 3D!

Hah! Yeah, that will be the day, when all cartoons are shown in 3D and you have to have a 3D t.v. to watch them... Don't worry me like this Mr. Turtle! It's not good for my health!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #48
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Good, I was really worried I wouldn't be able to watch the show.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #49
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I heard about this yesterday and did my happy dance. Now I don't have to worry about missing the show.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #50
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Hah! Yeah, that will be the day, when all cartoons are shown in 3D and you have to have a 3D t.v. to watch them... Don't worry me like this Mr. Turtle! It's not good for my health!

-ms
ur still worrying abt that? lol there r de 3d glasses n u can switch the 3d to 2d on 3d tv. why d u worry abt it?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.