The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #41
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
I hope if this movie makes a billion dollars, they have Bay do "The Centurions" next. Or Voltron! OMFG YOU GUYS IF MICHAEL BAY DID "VOLTRON" I'LL TAKE BACK EVERY BAD THING I EVER SAID ABOUT ANYONE!!!
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #42
Plasticplayhouse
the gray ghost
 
Plasticplayhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North East
Posts: 2,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I hope if this movie makes a billion dollars, they have Bay do "The Centurions" next. Or Voltron! OMFG YOU GUYS IF MICHAEL BAY DID "VOLTRON" I'LL TAKE BACK EVERY BAD THING I EVER SAID ABOUT ANYONE!!!
i agree. i hope this movie surprises us all and is a hit amongst fans and makes a lot of people eat their words.

omg, a Voltron movie would be soooo awesome!
__________________
Want to see more of my custom figures?
http://plasticplayhouse.deviantart.com/
Plasticplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #43
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticplayhouse View Post
i agree. i hope this movie surprises us all and is a hit amongst fans and makes a lot of people eat their words.

omg, a Voltron movie would be soooo awesome!
huh..........
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #44
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
"Michael Bay's Voltron" seems like the movie he was put on Earth to make. Giant Robots AND Giant Explosions, BUT.... - wait for it - .... IN SPACE!!!

God truly does work in mysterious ways. Suddenly, Michael Bay's entire Earthly existence makes bafflingly perfect sense. He was sent here to make a Voltron movie and everything else he's ever done has been practice. I'm 100000% in favor of this, now.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
michael bay, raping childhood


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.