The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2015, 07:09 PM   #41
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Yeah, in your pants.
Haha, I love peps like you.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:27 PM   #42
Garfield
Hench Mutant
 
Garfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 432
I loved Vern (Vernon) in that movie, he was one of the better parts of the movie and I'm glad to see him in the sequel. So I see no problem, seems like opportunity for that character to get into all sorts of hijinks. And it totally works.
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #43
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
but thats not "vern" ...him and april werent even friends ..they were coworkers, he was always trying to upstage her


vernon was one of the most random characters they couldve picked

they prob watched the first episode of the OT and picked from that roster
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vern fenwick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.