The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2002, 09:46 PM   #41
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Heh, any way you could put that up for reading? I'd LOVE to read something like that...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 09:54 PM   #42
GreenWillow
Hench Mutant
 
GreenWillow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 425
~Oh, man, I'd love to find it again. I have no idea where it is. I wrote that like ....eight years ago. I don't even have that *hard drive* anymore, much less a copy of the paper. Maybe in some box somewhere. I've found stranger things - like all my old drawings from 90-91 that I put up on my site a while back. Ya never know......

~GW
__________________
Hugs, kisses, GreenFaerieDust(tm) and a small vial of Belladonna. Life is good.
GreenWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 09:55 PM   #43
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Oh, i hope you do find it, that sounds like really good reading...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 09:58 PM   #44
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh ya! I second that, GW! Your paper sounds very interesting... Man, I need to think of creative ways to write about the TMNT. Maybe I'll get the chance in Marine Bio...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 10:07 PM   #45
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
heh, i think the closest you'll get with that is when we all went to the beach, and you all got hit by the tsunami...which they dont know was me-made...does the phrase "drowned rat" mean anything to you?
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 11:29 PM   #46
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL! Poor Splinter... You put him through so much.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 11:38 PM   #47
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
"We hurt the ones we love..."

If that's true, I must REALLY love Splinter...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 11:43 PM   #48
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Gee... That must mean I'm loved, too.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 11:45 PM   #49
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Yes, you are. *glomps Azure*
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 11:51 PM   #50
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*blushes crimson*
Aww shucks...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 05:17 PM   #51
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215

anyway, my TMNT club is coming along nicely, we have decided that during an allocaed time we will talk about new TMNT projects, watch videos and discuss ehy Mikey has a californian accent!!!
OOOH!!! thats a neat idea for a paper GW!!!! clever way of sneaking TMNT in!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 06:40 PM   #52
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Hey, good idea for a discussion topic, Nturtle! I wish I could join your club.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 07:19 PM   #53
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
That would be cool!!! too bad you have to go to college and live across the country I may refer members here, that way some of our discussions could be held online and everybody here can join along!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 06:11 AM   #54
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Bringing in new members to the forum is an excellent idea. There's nothing wrong with bumping up the Ninja Turtles fan base by a few notches.

The more, the merrier!

"It is wise to always start at the root of the problem." - Splinter, from "It Came from Beneath the Sewers"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 11:59 AM   #55
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Heh, I finally decided to wear my Hot Topic TMNT shirt out in public last night. I'm not sure if I got any weird looks, but I did get a couple compliments.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:28 PM   #56
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
That would be cool!!! too bad you have to go to college and live across the country I may refer members here, that way some of our discussions could be held online and everybody here can join along!!!
Yeah, that'd be awesome, Nturtle!! We always love having more TMNT fans join in the conversations!

Way to go, Kali!! Turtle pride! I haven't worn my Hot-Topic shirt on campus yet, but I plan to very soon. Probably on the day that my marine bio lecture is on. Heh heh...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 01:06 PM   #57
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I'll try to bring in a few
Yup Turtle pride!!!! Whenever I mention the turtles people think positively, they remember what a weird concept it is and how it used to be so big, I then elaborate and try to get them intrested in the turtles, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.