![]() |
|
|
#581 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Oh yeah? Well, I HATE YOUR TATTOOS!!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#582 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 842
|
Quote:
Not saying that's bad - taking the best out of all the different versions of our fab four is surely a good thing. It's just that everyone disagrees on what's the best hehe. So far, of what we've actually seen (which is extremely limited), I don't see anything that's turned me completely off yet. The third toe thing is just one of those oddities - on the one hand, who cares? It's just a toe. Sure, it'll look odd for a bit, but we'll probably get used to it. On the other hand - why do THEY care? Why the hell would you give the turtles a third toe in the first place? It's like one of those things done just to mess with us fans, or changing things just for the sake of changing them. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#583 | |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#584 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
sooo what is the worse that could happen if you all reveal what really went down?
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#585 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
This is the only thing Joe said that I actually found cause for concern. The rest sounded like hyperbole.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#586 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#587 | |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Quote:
You want a legal answer, if they signed a non-disclosure agreement they could get their asses sued off. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#588 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#589 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Whether it's the (roughly) 1/3rd of the series actually written by E/L or not, having Vol. 1 as the basis is really good! Most of my favorite Turtles stories are either in Vol. 1 or were inspired by Vol. 1. Some of those favorites aren't even E/L issues!
I'm stoked! |
|
|
|
|
|
#590 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
|
Can't comment on that, but (and I shouldn't even do this to you guys)... I've seen a list (and a few conceptual designs) of potential characters, some of which blew my mind with awesome. One in particular.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#591 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
I L VE the humor in Teen Titans. I actually think it would fit a TMNT series perfectly!Thanks for making this statement, JoeGro, because I now know I'll have nothing to fear about the first season.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! Last edited by oldmanwinters; 04-01-2011 at 05:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#592 | ||
|
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
|
I haven't seen a whole lot of the Teen Titans, mostly because the anime-style animation isn't really my cup of tea and I'm not invested enough in the characters to overlook that.
Though, if this is indeed the style we should be coming to expect in the new Turtle cartoon...I'm more than willing to give Titans another shot.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------ Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#593 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
I take it Joe is a fan of the Mirage comics, otherwise he wouldn't be complaining about the comparision to Teen Titans.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#594 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
|
I don't really like speculating too much, but I find the 2D art concept to be pretty different than the 3D image and video we've seen.
Since Playmates is already making prototypes of the toys, do they look more like the 2D or more like the 3D? |
|
|
|
|
|
#595 | ||
|
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
|
I think that's a bit of a false dichotomy you're setting up there.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------ Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#596 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#597 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
this is good to hear about them then
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#598 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Why can't people just let Bebop and Rocksteady die? They were terrible characters. Give me Baxter, give me Rat King, give me Leatherhead...but Bebop and Rocksteady? Can somebody who likes these guys give me an answer as to why they get so much fan credit? I appreciate my OT roots, but these guys written as they were in the 80s/90s would really make me uneasy and take the show in a negative direction, at least in my opinion.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#599 | |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#600 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I for one kinda liked the "bumbling cretan" aspect of Bebop and Rocksteady...for the OT. If they bring them back, they need an upgrade.
Heck, I tried to intergrate them into the 4Kids series via Fan-fic....man that was bad.... http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=8430
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|