The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #6001
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Season 2, sir. Season 2.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #6002
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Oh god, don't tell me you're gonna start role-playing now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I think it was just a joke, Powder. But I agree about the roleplaying. Do that in the RP section of the site if you must.
Sorry guys, I was just kidding around.

I'll have to look into the RP section, it sounds fun!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #6003
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Trust me, it is fun.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #6004
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
How would you guys feel if Zach the 5th turtle was introduced? LOL.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #6005
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
How would you guys feel if Zach the 5th turtle was introduced? LOL.
I don't hate the character but we already have a kid sidekick in this show.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #6006
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
How would you guys feel if Zach the 5th turtle was introduced? LOL.
Angry. Always hated him.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #6007
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I'd refuse to watch the show anymore.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #6008
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Please dont ever bring that up again!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #6009
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
lmao!

i remember loving zack as a kid. the whole idea of a kid becoming friends with the turtles and getting to hang out with them! totally lived vicariously through that ish!

i wouldnt mind it, were it to be done well. i def wouldnt be so rash as to say i'd immediately stop watching the show...again if it were done well.

venus on the other hand...yeah, i'd immediately stop watching. heh.
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #6010
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Who needs Zack when you already have April? I'd stick with her rather than bring in anyone else right now. I never liked Zack that much anyway.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #6011
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Yeah the whole 5th turtle thing is even more unnecessary than it already was now that April is in training. I'm glad they made her closer to the Turtles age in this series, the dynamic works so much better.

I'm cool with seeing more mutant turtles down the line, as villains or somesuch, but we don't need a "5th turtle" -- please!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #6012
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac brave View Post
i remember loving zack as a kid.
Well, if you put it that way... I also loved Zack (the Neutrino) as a kid. It's just Zach (the whiny twerp) I couldn't stand.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #6013
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,207
I thought it was Zak lol.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #6014
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
How is it spelled on the Playmates figure?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #6015
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I thought it was Zak lol.
Oh, you're right. Until Playmates made a fig for him, I always assumed it was spelled with a C.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:17 PM   #6016
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Well, if you put it that way... I also loved Zack (the Neutrino) as a kid. It's just Zach (the whiny twerp) I couldn't stand.
meh. yall know who im talkin bout.
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #6017
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Check out this awesome promo pic I found!

I like Donnie's automatic pizza eating machine XD
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #6018
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
That pic is definitely new! I like it.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #6019
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Very cool pic.
It would be great for a desktop wallpaper!
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #6020
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I agree. I'd love to find it in much higher res for my desktop or to crop for a phone wallpaper.

Found this on tumblr



By the way, tumblr is a scary place if the thought of TMNT incest revolts you haha.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.