The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #621
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
are any of these turtle accessories?

does anyone know about the yellow axe?
thanks for the assistance!

Can you post a picture of L from a different angle? It almost looks like one of the Megazord cannons from MMPR.
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #622
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***The One True Shredder*** View Post
I believe that to be the case.

Except for the stuff that isn't circled, I need the stuff in this lot identified. If you don't know what it is, but know that it isn't TMNT, that will be helpful too. I don't think I've ever seen that purple insect thing, but it REALLY looks like something Playmates would have made as part of the old toyline.


Edit: The pinkish purple bug mutant is from Mike's Sewer Exploration belt.
I'm pretty confident that the orange multibarreled pistol, the red keyboard rifle,and the yellow axe and kunai are from various Stone Protectors figures.
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #623
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
thanks everyone for helping me ID the items!

I'm just going to toss these unless someone wants them!? I have no use for them.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #624
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
I'll take them!!
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #625
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
I'll take them!!
Great! Ill pm u back.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #626
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Alright, two more batches of unknowns. Thank you in advance for any assistance.





**Small note on R1 --its really big, not party wagon accessory size.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #627
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
A + B = Mutagen Man ??
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #628
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
B1 - Needlenose
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #629
ComicBookBoy
Hench Mutant
 
ComicBookBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 321
1st picture:
A B = Mutagen man
C = Movie III Raph
Picture 2:
B = Needlenose
H = Putty (Power Rangers)
I = Mona Lisa
__________________
I sell on ebay; check out my auctions by clicking the link below:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/masters_of_t...id=p4340.l2562

Check out my Collection
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39696
ComicBookBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #630
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
1st pic:
D is from gi joe eco warriors flint
F and G is from gi joe ninja force scarlett
H i believe is from gi joe battle corps ambush
J is from gi joe manta ray boat
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #631
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
You guys are awesome.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #632
Zarana-X
Hench Mutant
 
Zarana-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
D is from Stargate All-Terrain Cruiser. I think. If not it's definiterly late GI Joe/Street Fighter.
__________________
"In order to create, you have to destroy."
www.facebook.com/zarana-x
Zarana-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #633
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Alright, two more batches of unknowns. Thank you in advance for any assistance.
E. looks like the staff for Cyber Samurai Don (though mine is silver)
F. G.I. Joe, may have been to the Street Fighter Vega figure but was packaged with others
K. came with Cyber Samurai Shredder and Bebop
M. Pizza Tossin' Mike

C1 & F1, Sewer Wars Mini Mutants Bodacious Battleset
L1. came with Dirtbag and Turtle Troll Mike (and possibly others)
M1. one of the Mini Mutant playsets, Leonardo's Battle Castle Playset i think.
N1 Tinker Toys
P1 part of the Oozey
Q1 Party Wagon
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #634
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
You guys are awesome.
Ill get q1 and r1 if they're still available
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #635
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
Ill get q1 and r1 if they're still available
Do u know what r1 goes to?

Ok I'm going to put these pictures up on my b/s/t thread if you want anything just send me an offer. I'm going to "X" out items that I need or have been sold.

Thanks!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.

Last edited by Shogun26; 04-05-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #636
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Any ideas?
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:55 AM   #637
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Hmmm ... What's the size of this figure ?
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:05 AM   #638
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzx10484 View Post
Hmmm ... What's the size of this figure ?
Don't know yet. A dude tald me only that it's small.
I should have it on sunday. There are more of them.
Other turtles i think.
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #639
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
First picture "looks" like TMNT accessories.

Spoiler:


The others look random from maybe GI Joe, Rat Fink, or Animorphs? I got no idea...Anyone want them? I see maybe a Transformer?

Spoiler:

Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #640
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
The first image has the hoop from Slam Dunkin' Don at the top.
The circular blade came with Movie III figures.
The blue net is from Shell Kickin' Raph
The orange piece next to it is from Killer Bee I think. (goes behind the chair)
The brown belt is from Cave Turtle Mike


The second image has one of Skateboardin' Mike's skates at the top.
The green limb below it should be from a Swamp Thing figure
The orange piece in the lower left corner is from Robotation Michaelangelo (the Muta Force figure) as is the gold item in the center along the top.


The red, flat piece in the third photo near the center is from the Sewer Party Tube.
The red item two spots above it is a stylus from one of the old doodle pad toys.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.