The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2024, 07:21 PM   #641
mikey see
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,130
I think Raph is the only costume turtle to release so far. For whatever reason the other three aren't in the same wave. Every time someone mentions finding one, it's Raph, and he's the only one I've seen as well. I don't know what sense that makes but when 100% of the evidence (that I've seen personally and online) points to that I guess that means it's true.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 10:31 PM   #642
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
Pretty much confirmed that today when I hit 8 more Targets and saw Astronaut Raph all alone at 3 or 4 of them.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 01:26 AM   #643
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Pretty much confirmed that today when I hit 8 more Targets and saw Astronaut Raph all alone at 3 or 4 of them.
Just saw a YT video where the guy only found him as well. Looks to be in the case with Ray Filllllllleeeettt.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 08:34 AM   #644
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I'm currently missing April (singled carded version, i'm not buying that multipack), bebop & rocksteady tots, Ray Filet.

I found young splinter and superfly & baby fly at target recently.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 02:59 PM   #645
nellyp
Stone Warrior
 
nellyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 545
So the single carded costume turtles weren’t fully released in the US yet? Here in Canada they have been clogging the pegs of Walmart and Toys R Us since February.They came out at the same time as Wave 2 (Scumbug, Wingnut, mondo, and Genghis). We also finally got the Turtle Tots 2 packs at that time that were Target exclusive which was good cause eBay was really expensive. I got my son a single Carded April at that time but I got it from an eBay seller in Montreal that I assumed got it in the US as it never appeared on shelves here. We have not gotten the new wave or even the Tales of the TMNT figures but hopefully they will be out here soon with the show on paramount+ now.
nellyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 04:38 PM   #646
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
Correct, these sightings of Astronaut Raph would be the first US release of carded costumed turtles. Makes sense because here, Walmart got the exclusive box set, and those are still out on shelves. Walmart must have had about a year on that, which would have just expired. And, Target had an exclusive box set with April in it, same story there, still on shelves. Sometimes these sort of things accidentally show up ahead of schedule here or there so it's still possible SOMEONE in the US got ahold of some earlier than now but that would be an exception not the norm.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 06:46 PM   #647
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Went to Walmart today. Assorted older Mutant Mayhems (Turtles, Superfly, Rocksteady, Wingnut, etc.) and 8 Tales of Mix & Match Mikeys. MM battle packs. Nothing else Was hoping for at least a Mechazoid or Metalhead.

EDIT: And the whole box of tooting turtles upside-down on the floor.
__________________

Last edited by Ninjinister; 08-12-2024 at 07:02 PM.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 06:50 PM   #648
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
At one Walmart I saw 2 packs of mix and match battle damaged mutations, replacing the movie battle damaged 2 packs. And, the price tag, most likely an error or attempt to clearance the movie ones, said $10 for the 2 pack. One had Metalhead and Raph. Almost bought it for that price to return my single carded Metalhead. So far he and Splinter (for the quiver and soft robe) are the only 2 mutations I care to own.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 05:12 AM   #649
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
being found now

Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 05:24 AM   #650
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
good news all, i found some new links this morning. these were all in stock for me. stock is location based, so good luck

https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Scho...ure/5326288772
https://www.walmart.com/ip/OG-Turbo-...ure/5326288771
https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Scho...ure/5321127724

I have not been able to find crabapult or ray fillet yet. or the other figures I mentioned a few posts up. Any help would be awesome.

Last edited by Zulithe; 08-15-2024 at 05:34 AM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #651
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
good news all, i found some new links this morning. these were all in stock for me. stock is location based, so good luck

https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Scho...ure/5326288772
https://www.walmart.com/ip/OG-Turbo-...ure/5326288771
https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Scho...ure/5321127724

I have not been able to find crabapult or ray fillet yet. or the other figures I mentioned a few posts up. Any help would be awesome.
All of those figures you mentioned will become easier to find with time. The second wave was extremely hard to get last year, but now all I have been seeing these days is Genghis, Scumbug, Mondo, and Wingnut.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 03:46 AM   #652
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
good news all, i found some new links this morning. these were all in stock for me. stock is location based, so good luck

https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Scho...ure/5326288772
https://www.walmart.com/ip/OG-Turbo-...ure/5326288771
https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Scho...ure/5321127724

I have not been able to find crabapult or ray fillet yet. or the other figures I mentioned a few posts up. Any help would be awesome.
They said they were all available until I went to check out. What a joke lmao, I was logged in, they should have told me beforehand.

Also why would they not be able to ship anywhere, I understand pickup and delivery but shipping?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 04:44 AM   #653
Shortfuse
Foot Soldier
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 143
Just seen the Mix & Match Mutations figures for the first time in The Entertainer at Ilford - they only had Leo and Metalhead - they also had the classic Rocksteady figure (the first classic figure I've seen for a while that wasn't a Storage Shell or Movie Star figure) and an Akedo figure set of the 4 Turtles and Shredder painted like the original Playmates figures.
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"

Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 10:54 AM   #654
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,753
The Mutants Unleashed figures are Walmart exclusives: https://x.com/zimmerltw/status/18246...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #655
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
They said they were all available until I went to check out. What a joke lmao, I was logged in, they should have told me beforehand.

Also why would they not be able to ship anywhere, I understand pickup and delivery but shipping?
This has been happening a lot on walmart.com recently. Add to cart button will be there but when you go to your cart, you can't actually buy the item. You can keep trying, every hour or so, and hope one of your local warehouses or stores where they are sourcing these from updates their inventory. I've had some success that way on a few items. It's just luck of the draw.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 06:18 PM   #656
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,753
Ray Fillet has not been widely released yet, but do not feed the scalpers. He will become easier to find with time. Look for the Targets with Astronaut Raphaels (as BlueKatana pointed out).

Scalpers are riding on the hype surrounding Post Malone playing the character of Ray Fillet. This is Post Malone’s time, so scalpers have been scooping these up.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2024, 08:33 AM   #657
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
Interesting, the chameleon and crab are from the upcoming game and not the tv series.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2024, 08:41 PM   #658
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
I found high school mike/raph and the crab. Skipping the crab/chameleon. Planning to be highly selective and focus on movie characters and select updated versions of OG characters e.g. Metalhead.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2024, 12:57 PM   #659
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
YMMV of course but I saw these restock on walmart.com every so often. High School Raph restocked this morning. As usual though, walmart stock tends to be regional so it will vary for everyone.

I don't think Crabapult is on walmart.com yet but I'm on the lookout for it and will post if I find it first.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 07:55 AM   #660
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,753
Wave 3 of the Mutations Mix N Match is on the way: https://toynewsi.com/216-54340
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.