The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 AM   #661
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliced View Post

Really startin' to finally see the end of this project! Been a long road but we'll do it !
Yeah... well over a year, altogether. Hopefully issue 2 won't take as long
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #662
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Here's to hoping, haha.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #663
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Do we have a PBBZ version of issue 2? That greatly helped for issue 1. Otherwise, we might have a problem regarding text bubbles...

Also THE REMAINING PAGES OF ISSUE 1 ARE COMPLETED !!!!!!! Well almost!
I still have the text bubbles to do. I've sent a test page to Jester to make sure that everything is ok and I'm awaiting his approval.

I'll then proceed to send him the remaining pages and that will be that.

I might be able to work on issue 2 pretty soon. Maybe as soon as next week! I'll at least draw over the pages and I'll wait until we can find a replacement for the text bubbles to finish them.

If everything goes according to plan , issue 2 should be ready within a few months ( no not 12 months... more like 2 or 3...)

There's still hope!
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:29 PM   #664
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I still think if we could get a really good quality scan of #2 we'd be in great shape. Right now all I have is a very small scan and the 2 page spreads are kinda sloppily done.

Sliced, I'll shoot you an e-mail from home once I look at the page, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #665
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Sliced, you're the man! Thanks so much dude! This is finally going to see completion guys!!!!!

Jester, you got Sliced's pages ok?

How's it looking on your front?


If we can bang out #2 within a reasonable amount of time that would be SICK. Or should I say...EPIC!!!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #666
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Got the test, not the rest.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #667
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Got the test, not the rest.
Ok...you're a poet...did you know it?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #668
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Just sent pages 21 to 26 to Jester.

Took longer than expected because I've worked on a little surprise for you guys! Jester will have a small taste of things to come but I think he'll love the next pages... Especially the fight on the rooftop between the turtles and the foot...

Let's just say that it will be quite a dynamic fight! For a comic...

You guys are in for a treat!
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #669
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Love it. Love it a lot. Will make things a lot less static and boring.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #670
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Very excited to see the spread!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #671
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #672
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
I think that Jester is gonna have alot of fun working with those spread pages !

I'm completing it as you guys are reading this...
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #673
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Yea! Thanks again Sliced.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #674
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Yea! Thanks again Sliced.
Does this mean all that is needed is splicing pictures and text to audio...?!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #675
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
Does this mean all that is needed is splicing pictures and text to audio...?!
Yes, but realize that's more of an undertaking that you'd think.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #676
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Yes, but realize that's more of an undertaking that you'd think.
I don't doubt it! I'm just excited that everything is finally in and we're actually gonna see this project completed!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #677
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Hey guys ! Remember this page ??




Well.... This is how it looks now !



Muahahaha !

Where did they go you ask? Jester might be able to answer that question...
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #678
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
I want more!!!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #679
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Ok just for you Donnie... I mean Michelangelo? When did ya changed your name!?

Let me guess, next up is raphael then Leonardo?

Anyway... Here you go, the roof and the turtles...




Yup, everything is on a seperate layer ! Imagine the possibilities !
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #680
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Can't wait to see it in action, thanks for the preview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliced View Post
Ok just for you Donnie... I mean Michelangelo? When did ya changed your name!?

Let me guess, next up is raphael then Leonardo?
Lol, just had it changed, been waiting for a few months. I know I may be a flip-flopper, but I will not be going to the Raph/Leo side!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan motion comic, fan project, volume 1 issue 1


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.