The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2024, 09:17 AM   #661
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Wave 3 of the Mutations Mix N Match is on the way: https://toynewsi.com/216-54340
Wish April was one, kinda wanna piece her with Wingnut so she’s got a cool cyborg arm.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 09:08 PM   #662
HeartBreakKid
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
YMMV of course but I saw these restock on walmart.com every so often. High School Raph restocked this morning. As usual though, walmart stock tends to be regional so it will vary for everyone.

I don't think Crabapult is on walmart.com yet but I'm on the lookout for it and will post if I find it first.
This one has been a pain to find. Is it 1 per case or something?
HeartBreakKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2024, 09:27 PM   #663
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreakKid View Post
This one has been a pain to find. Is it 1 per case or something?
I don't know the case breakdown but he is shipping with high school mike, high school raph and turby cammy. walmart isn't very good about putting all the figures from a case up for order at the same time. neither is target sometimes tbh, especially with playmates stuff.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2024, 09:10 AM   #664
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreakKid View Post
This one has been a pain to find. Is it 1 per case or something?
I have seen quite a few of the crab now, including 2 at once along with 2 high school Mike and 2 high school raph. The one I've never seen is the chameleon.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 03:11 AM   #665
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
new mix n match 2 packs

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mix-Match...oid/5816295256

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Teenage-M...2pk/8520758119

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Teenage-M...2pk/8549305876
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 06:59 PM   #666
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
After seeing Astro Raph by himself at stop after stop, finally snagged RAY FILEEEEET!
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2024, 06:17 PM   #667
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Does anyone else see a third wave of Mutations Mix and Match figures with April, Bishop, Scumbug, and Mondo Gecko in it?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2024, 04:31 PM   #668
Tossled
Thug
 
Tossled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 75
Amazon has a good price on the Funko 4 pack. It was a couple bucks cheaper a few days ago but still solid

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ3WL5VH...fed_asin_title
Tossled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2024, 08:03 PM   #669
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I'm pleased to report I scored a Ray Fillet on target.com earlier and it already shipped, should arrive in a day or two.

Watch this link like a hawk if you are still trying to get one

https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mut...e/-/A-91543246



There's also these two going in and out of stock if you need them:

https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mut...68#lnk=sametab

https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mut...80#lnk=sametab
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2024, 10:29 AM   #670
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
The latest Mutations Mix And Match figures are out: https://www.instagram.com/msmithtmnt/p/C_h6KufNizs/
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2024, 07:45 AM   #671
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Kohls has a TOTTMNT Gift Set: https://x.com/zimmerltw/status/18323...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2024, 12:47 PM   #672
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
crabapult up for order, says arriving tomorrow for me

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Outright-...ult/5719619360
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 08:19 AM   #673
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior
 
TMNTFanatic4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 722
What Wave is Ray Filet coming in? So I know if I missed him at Target. Like what’s the case breakdown that includes Ray Filet, thanks
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 08:23 AM   #674
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
What Wave is Ray Filet coming in? So I know if I missed him at Target. Like what’s the case breakdown that includes Ray Filet, thanks
I do not know but he is coming in cases with young splinter so that is a sign. I also read astronaut raph is in that case but I'm not totally sure. Other possible figures in his case are B&R tots and the superfly with fly tot, but I'm not sure if those are only with the mix&match turtle cases or what... didn't see any very solid or reliable info about it.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 12:34 PM   #675
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
What Wave is Ray Filet coming in? So I know if I missed him at Target. Like what’s the case breakdown that includes Ray Filet, thanks
Ray Fillet is in the same case as Astronaut Raph, Young Splinter, B + R tots, and Superflies.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 12:52 PM   #676
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Got my crabapult! I now have all four of the Walmart exclusive outright games wave.

I also received and opened my Ray Fillet, LOVE HIM. looks great on the shelf. Now I'm still seeking B&R Tots and single carded April and I'm all caught up after that.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2024, 09:53 AM   #677
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior
 
TMNTFanatic4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 722
Looks like there’s a New Shipper in Walmart that will have the new wave of Mix N Match and Mutant Mayhem Ray Filet
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2024, 06:44 PM   #678
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
Looks like there’s a New Shipper in Walmart that will have the new wave of Mix N Match and Mutant Mayhem Ray Filet
Found it last night, and it looked picked through, all the figures were flipped down, but in the last slot was one sole Raaaayyyy Fiilllleeeetttt!
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2024, 08:06 PM   #679
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,248
I found the shipper at home base just now. 3 Ray still there. I got the east river gang, Genghis (was on the fence but went ahead), and Pete. It had the chameleon on it too which I'm resisting the urge on.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2024, 01:02 PM   #680
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,752
Did anyone find the Bebop and Rocksteady tots yet?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.