The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy TMNT?
A+ this was an awesome movie 87 41.63%
A It was really good 64 30.62%
B pretty good movie 43 20.57%
C eh it is ok but I like the older ones better 8 3.83%
D Disapointing I didn't really think it was all good 3 1.44%
E Terrible. Disgusting. worst movie of 2007 3 1.44%
I am not going to see this movie. Don't like CGI or ninja turtles. 1 0.48%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #681
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwwd View Post
Well i was disappointed very much , i had a laugh only 2 times with mike scenes.
good. It shouldn't be a comedic franchise anyway
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #682
doomiscool
Foot Soldier
 
doomiscool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: A random near-imaginary rock in the Irish Sea
Posts: 212
I really love it! It's one of the things that got me back into loving the TMNT
doomiscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #683
Scarletspeedster
Mouser
 
Scarletspeedster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 7
I grew up on the first TMNT movie and the Secret of the Ooze. back in the early 90's I probably watched those movies at least a few times a week. The new movie was good, but I have and automatic bias towards the first two, don't think anythings gonna be able to top those for me
__________________
"wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"
Scarletspeedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #684
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
I absolutely loved the movie (though, I probably would of liked it even better with less monsters & strange epic backstory & more screen time for the TMNT!)

The animation, voices etc were brilliant, I cannot wait until the next one...
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:49 AM   #685
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I cannot wait until the next one...
Should start practicing.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:50 AM   #686
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Should start practicing.
I need Bishop's secret to immortality, more likely.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #687
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I need Bishop's secret to immortality, more likely.
Yes, that would work, too.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:55 AM   #688
saiyan_monkey
Hench Mutant
 
saiyan_monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 415
I in on that comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomiscool View Post
I really love it! It's one of the things that got me back into loving the TMNT
I had lost the Turtles in my life somehow and Im sure it was the movie that re-ignited that old love for them. Im unsure when America first had TMNT but NZ never got it till 1990 when we got our 3rd TV channel......

I wouldnt change anything in the movie but a more adult orientated movie would be good.
saiyan_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.