The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #681
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
That summary was already revealed.
I know, the first 4 episodes have a summary, but I wanted to know that Zap2it has the same summary as the dvd.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:42 PM   #682
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
I know, the first 4 episodes have a summary, but I wanted to know that Zap2it has the same summary as the dvd.
Yeah it is the same.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:32 AM   #683
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Man, it just hit me, but I'm even more excited for the Usagi crossover now. He looks a little younger, but I'm assuming this version of Usagi has already lost his father and Lord Mifune, and this will be the first time he's met the turtles in a post-Splinter situation.

All the more reason for them to bond. Hopefully they make use of this.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:45 AM   #684
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Brandon posted a pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRQynsmh...=brandon_auman
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:41 PM   #685
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
How can Kavaxas be more evil than Shredder? Other than being basically Satan.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #686
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
By the look of the recent preview, I would say Tiger Claw is trying to use the power of the DemoDragon to resurrect Shredder. Well, one thing for sure, the universe must kept balance. So, if by any chance Shredder is resurrected, then Splinter will have to be resurrected too.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:44 PM   #687
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
How can Kavaxas be more evil than Shredder? Other than being basically Satan.
You basically said it. He's a literal demon/dragon satan.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:04 PM   #688
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
By the look of the recent preview, I would say Tiger Claw is trying to use the power of the DemoDragon to resurrect Shredder. Well, one thing for sure, the universe must kept balance. So, if by any chance Shredder is resurrected, then Splinter will have to be resurrected too.
I hope Splinter doesn't get resurrected because he's dead and buried so leave him at peace with Tang Shen.

I know we hear Splinter in the preview so he's probably having another spiritual visit.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:07 PM   #689
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior
 
Tarris Vaal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Cullompton, Devon
Posts: 505
Thinking about it....

Correct me if Im wrong but haven't we been getting somewhat ambiguous answers about the state of Shredder's henchmen? Rahzar for instance, as to whether or not he is actually dead?

Obviously we can see him in the trailer and we know fishface's voice actor is back in S5, but that all said.... So is Splinters voice actor - and we know that Splinter is most definitely dead.

Further, we know that the reason Kavaxas has been summoned at all is because Tigerclaw believes he can raise Shredder from the dead. As Kavaxas says -

'I have that power...'

So what's to stop him from resurrecting Rahzar? Or Fishface? Perhaps the answer to the question; 'didn't Rahzar die? Why is he in the trailer?' is

Yes. Yes he did.

In which case, are we going to see something of an Undead threat (of sorts) emerging via Kavaxas?


I'll stop that line of thought there before it goes too far into total speculation
__________________
Help animate the Sedisverse - Kickstarter at;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:17 PM   #690
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarris Vaal View Post
Thinking about it....

Correct me if Im wrong but haven't we been getting somewhat ambiguous answers about the state of Shredder's henchmen? Rahzar for instance, as to whether or not he is actually dead?

Obviously we can see him in the trailer and we know fishface's voice actor is back in S5, but that all said.... So is Splinters voice actor - and we know that Splinter is most definitely dead.

Further, we know that the reason Kavaxas has been summoned at all is because Tigerclaw believes he can raise Shredder from the dead. As Kavaxas says -

'I have that power...'

So what's to stop him from resurrecting Rahzar? Or Fishface? Perhaps the answer to the question; 'didn't Rahzar die? Why is he in the trailer?' is

Yes. Yes he did.

In which case, are we going to see something of an Undead threat (of sorts) emerging via Kavaxas?


I'll stop that line of thought there before it goes too far into total speculation
We didn't see Rahzar die, he disappeared in the water so he could of gotten away from Leatherhead.

As you said we saw Rahzar in the trailer, if he did die I doubt Tiger claw would want Rahzar resurrected before Shredder. Shredder is more important.

It's the same with Fishface, we know he survived because of that instagram leak and again if Fishface did die Tiger Claw wouldn't resurrect Fishface before Shredder, Shredder is more important.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:18 PM   #691
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
By the look of the recent preview, I would say Tiger Claw is trying to use the power of the DemoDragon to resurrect Shredder. Well, one thing for sure, the universe must kept balance. So, if by any chance Shredder is resurrected, then Splinter will have to be resurrected too.
I don't think this show would go as far as descecrating a grave. Shredder's body was left out in the open, Tigerclaw and the others just went back to gather the remains apparently.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #692
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I don't think this show would go as far as descecrating a grave. Shredder's body was left out in the open, Tigerclaw and the others just went back to gather the remains apparently.
Yeah this, I don't agree with resurrection from a grave. If the body is out in the open then i'm fine with them being resurrected.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:59 PM   #693
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
I think Tiger Claw is going to fail ressurrecting Shredder, there's really no indication Shredder is getting a return this season.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:02 PM   #694
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
I think it's a case of not knowing what you're messing with. Tiger Claw summons Kavaxas to revive shredder and he'll be like 'lol no, but thanks for setting me free tho' and he'll basically become the next big threat that needs to be taken down.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:35 PM   #695
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
I wonder if Christian parents will complain when this episode airs. They always complain about this stuff. The angry soccer Moms will know no bounds.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #696
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I am quite curious about that myself, admittedly.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:39 PM   #697
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I am quite curious about that myself, admittedly.
We already had one person on this very forum who said he might skip over watching these episodes because of the satanic imagery.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 06:44 PM   #698
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I wonder if Christian parents will complain when this episode airs. They always complain about this stuff. The angry soccer Moms will know no bounds.
Ohhhhh they will! Be assured that they will!!
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #699
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchistguy View Post
Ohhhhh they will! Be assured that they will!!
They can go eat a bag of dicks.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #700
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Pfft, that's implying anyone who isn't hooked to the internet 24/7 has the slightest idea when the show airs.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.