The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #7101
LivingMutagen
Hench Mutant
 
LivingMutagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Am I the only one who wants to see Metalhead again? I mean, he's made a few cameos, but he's never been in action since his debut.
You're not alone
LivingMutagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #7102
turtletoons81
Foot Soldier
 
turtletoons81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: in the wonderful land of awesomeness
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Am I the only one who wants to see Metalhead again? I mean, he's made a few cameos, but he's never been in action since his debut.
you're not alone man,infact i think metalhead would be perfect in the new episode but sadly we won't have that but i hope he comes back in season 2 or the season finale.
turtletoons81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #7103
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I'd also like to see Metalhead again, but I'm not sure if it'll happen. Don was using him for his computer for a bit, so he might try to upgrade him again if he sees fit to do so.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #7104
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Anyone wanna see metalhead upgrade to the turtlebot from that 2k3 game? ( just an upgrade, they can still call it "metalhead".)
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #7105
LivingMutagen
Hench Mutant
 
LivingMutagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
You know Spyroach? I'd rather think that he's an anti-hero, fighting the Kraang and the Turtles. Kinda like the actual Terminator.
LivingMutagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #7106
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingMutagen View Post
You know Spyroach? I'd rather think that he's an anti-hero, fighting the Kraang and the Turtles. Kinda like the actual Terminator.
Wonder what his team symbol on his toy will be? ( Foot or Kraang on the back card.)
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #7107
LivingMutagen
Hench Mutant
 
LivingMutagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Wonder what his team symbol on his toy will be? ( Foot or Kraang on the back card.)
On Leatherhead's card, we see that the Rat King and Spyroach are on the Kraang side.
LivingMutagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #7108
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingMutagen View Post
On Leatherhead's card, we see that the Rat King and Spyroach are on the Kraang side.
Oh! I forgot about leatherheads card, thanks!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #7109
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Nickelodeon Animation Press released some important info:

According to the people that were there at the conference (Mainly Eric Goldman from IGN) that they revealed the Season 1 Finale of TMNT will air in August and Season 2 will Premiere in September!

Can't wait!

(I know this is completely irrelevant...but, WE FINALLY GOT A NEW CLIP FOR LEGEND OF KORRA BOOK 2 at the conference! )
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #7110
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Nickelodeon Animation Press released some important info:

According to the people that were there at the conference (Mainly Eric Goldman from IGN) that they revealed the Season 1 Finale of TMNT will air in August and Season 2 will Premiere in September!

Can't wait!

(I know this is completely irrelevant...but, WE FINALLY GOT A NEW CLIP FOR LEGEND OF KORRA BOOK 2 at the conference! )
Sweet! That's really great news I hope they do the S2 premiere on the 29th so that we can officially dub it "Mutation Day"
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #7111
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
Gotta be kidding me...
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #7112
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I don't see how that's great news at all.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #7113
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I hope they do the S2 premiere on the 29th so that we can officially dub it "Mutation Day"
I think we better just go ahead and do that anyway.
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #7114
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00 View Post
I think we better just go ahead and do that anyway.
I'm with ya on that!
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #7115
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Nickelodeon Animation Press released some important info:

According to the people that were there at the conference (Mainly Eric Goldman from IGN) that they revealed the Season 1 Finale of TMNT will air in August and Season 2 will Premiere in September!
awesome!!!......................wait....how is that good news?

August is like......4 months away including May.....

well with the way they are skpping episodes every week I guess that makes sense
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #7116
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
August!?! Man.. That's so far away.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #7117
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
S1 ends in August? That's nuts. We get 4 new episodes over a 4 month period. That is terrible scheduling by Nick.

I do like that we only have a month wait between seasons but ending the season in August is a terrible idea.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #7118
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
S1 ends in August? That's nuts. We get 4 new episodes over a 4 month period. That is terrible scheduling by Nick.

I do like that we only have a month wait between seasons but ending the season in August is a terrible idea.
well I can't say that's worse than the way Young Justice was scheduled
at least kids will be reminded TMNT still exists thanx to TurtleTakeOver fridays

Young Justice you had to wait all summer....and at one point it was replaced by that how to train your dragon show. Kids started to forget when it came on..and if it was still airing
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #7119
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,811
Horrible news.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #7120
Overlordofnobodies
Thug
 
Overlordofnobodies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA OH
Posts: 80
So this is true? I just hear it on Tumblr and could not believe it. There is no way they hold out that long!
Overlordofnobodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.