The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #721
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant
 
909 Turtle Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Eastbound & Down
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Ooo. What are these? Have they been posted about before?
http://www.toywiz.com/halfshellhero.html

I am guessing the 2.5 in items are the equivalent of Mini Mutants.
Cool info. I am especially interested in the Shredder mobile
__________________
"Infinite possibilities have been opened to me thanks to this...Technodrome."-Ch'rell aka The Shredder, Turtles Forever

"Breathe in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #722
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Looks interesting, hopefully we see pics at toy fair.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #723
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Not insane about ANOTHER different scale...but a Shredder mobile?
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:25 PM   #724
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Ooo. What are these? Have they been posted about before?
http://www.toywiz.com/halfshellhero.html

I am guessing the 2.5 in items are the equivalent of Mini Mutants.
This seems a little fishy, actually. I probably won't be interested in the half shell heroes...but besides those, the rest are just basic figures paired with basic vehicles, the power sound FX figures, a Shredder mobile (could be interesting if real) and most strange of all...another play set which is a sewer/city scene that includes Mikey and Splinter figures (oddly specific)...I'm not buying it (as in believing it...I'm sure you all know I'll buy most anything TMNT.)

EDIT: If these "half shell heroes" are mini...then why do some say 6 inch and there's a 12 inch figure? Plus a 75 dollar lair for them? Really? Either they priced these wrong or they're fake...I'm calling it.

DOUBLE EDIT: The description for the lair:

100+ Turtle phrases & sound effects!
12+ Ninja action features!
Intelli-tronic Playset recognizes Turtle vehicles & Figures!
Includes 7 figure battle bases & exclusive T-Rawket Vehicle!
Includes Exclusive Mikey & Splinter Figures!

...but still, 75 bucks for a 2.5 inch scale play set?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #725
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
I'm hoping its a mini-mutants comeback of sorts
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:51 AM   #726
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I don't know what the half shell heroes line is but I think it might be an imaginext competitor.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:45 AM   #727
Reigner
Thug
 
Reigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
This seems a little fishy, actually. I probably won't be interested in the half shell heroes...but besides those, the rest are just basic figures paired with basic vehicles, the power sound FX figures, a Shredder mobile (could be interesting if real) and most strange of all...another play set which is a sewer/city scene that includes Mikey and Splinter figures (oddly specific)...I'm not buying it (as in believing it...I'm sure you all know I'll buy most anything TMNT.)

EDIT: If these "half shell heroes" are mini...then why do some say 6 inch and there's a 12 inch figure? Plus a 75 dollar lair for them? Really? Either they priced these wrong or they're fake...I'm calling it.

DOUBLE EDIT: The description for the lair:

100+ Turtle phrases & sound effects!
12+ Ninja action features!
Intelli-tronic Playset recognizes Turtle vehicles & Figures!
Includes 7 figure battle bases & exclusive T-Rawket Vehicle!
Includes Exclusive Mikey & Splinter Figures!

...but still, 75 bucks for a 2.5 inch scale play set?
It's probably more like $50, but you know, Toywiz pricing and all that.

EDIT:

I havent seen these mentioned yet. But Takara Tomy is releasing gashapon (capsule) NickTMNT figures in Japan.



Which I assume is the image to go with this listing
http://www.hlj.com/product/TTA81496/Gsh

Last edited by Reigner; 02-07-2014 at 06:38 AM.
Reigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:28 AM   #728
TatooineSandworm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Has anyone see a picture of Spike/Slash yet?

Apparently he was on the insert of the wave that is currently shipping. My inserts did not show him or the current figures though.

Here is a link to the insert posted on the Rebelscum forums:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077248-6/#post19329946
TatooineSandworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #729
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Eeeeee! I can't wait for Slash! hahahaha
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #730
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatooineSandworm View Post
Has anyone see a picture of Spike/Slash yet?

Apparently he was on the insert of the wave that is currently shipping. My inserts did not show him or the current figures though.

Here is a link to the insert posted on the Rebelscum forums:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077248-6/#post19329946
slash does not look good for a figure he dont move that much how it looks i want to see MOVIE FIGS
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #731
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
It's probably more like $50, but you know, Toywiz pricing and all that.

EDIT:

I havent seen these mentioned yet. But Takara Tomy is releasing gashapon (capsule) NickTMNT figures in Japan.


Which I assume is the image to go with this listing
http://www.hlj.com/product/TTA81496/Gsh
Any idea of US suppliers for these? Those are must haves for me.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #732
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
slash does not look good for a figure he dont move that much how it looks i want to see MOVIE FIGS
Congratulations, that was almost a real sentence!
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #733
Reigner
Thug
 
Reigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by okstpsy View Post
Any idea of US suppliers for these? Those are must haves for me.
No, and doubt you'll find one, since these are from their capsule machines.

HLJ does ship to the US though, with the slow shipping you'd be looking about about $20-25 shipped when they hit.
Reigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:49 PM   #734
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Slash doesn't look too bad, but you can't judge from that picture. Look at the pics of the Turtles themselves in those flyers...they look nothing like the final releases. Atleast we know what the next wave is now (Rahzar, Slash and maybe someone else? The last spring wave contained three figures (Leatherhead, Snakeweed and Baxter) so that's why there might be one more. Also, Slash better come with his mace thing.

Last edited by Donatello19; 02-07-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #735
TatooineSandworm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
http://i.imgur.com/cl91PIL.jpg?1

Slash doesn't look too bad, but you can't judge from that picture. Look at the pics of the Turtles themselves in those flyers...they look nothing like the final releases. Atleast we know what the next wave is now (Rahzar, Slash and maybe someone else? The last spring wave contained three figures (Leatherhead, Snakeweed and Baxter) so that's why there might be one more. Also, Slash better come with his mace thing.
Good job on stealing that pic Donatello19. There was a reason I linked to the forum that it was posted in. Or did you get permission to repost here?

You can at least credit the person you are taking it from.
TatooineSandworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #736
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatooineSandworm View Post
Good job on stealing that pic Donatello19. There was a reason I linked to the forum that it was posted in. Or did you get permission to repost here?

You can at least credit the person you are taking it from.
Stealing a picture of a mass produced toy foldout.... really? Credit people? It's the internet...and it's not that deep. Pictures get passed around like crazy. If someone used one of my pictures somewhere, oh well. I'm the one that put it on a public forum so I should expect that someone might use it somewhere else. And if someone wants credit for some fuzzy ass picture then they should ask for it. This is what burn me about forums sometimes. 90% of the people just want their ego stroked. Get over yourselves.

End rant...for now.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #737
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatooineSandworm View Post
Good job on stealing that pic Donatello19. There was a reason I linked to the forum that it was posted in. Or did you get permission to repost here?

You can at least credit the person you are taking it from.
Hey, no need to be smart with me. I'm not claiming the picture as my own, I was just showing it to everyone.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #738
TatooineSandworm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vundi View Post
Stealing a picture of a mass produced toy foldout.... really? Credit people? It's the internet...and it's not that deep. Pictures get passed around like crazy. If someone used one of my pictures somewhere, oh well. I'm the one that put it on a public forum so I should expect that someone might use it somewhere else. And if someone wants credit for some fuzzy ass picture then they should ask for it. This is what burn me about forums sometimes. 90% of the people just want their ego stroked. Get over yourselves.

End rant...for now.
And it is also POLITE to just add a simple 3 word phrase: credit to: XXXX.

If it is put out as a Press Release or part of a promotional package that is intended to be distributed, then by all means, post and re-post to your hearts content.

Just because it is the internet doesn't mean you shouldn't have manners.
TatooineSandworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #739
TatooineSandworm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Hey, no need to be smart with me. I'm not claiming the picture as my own, I was just showing it to everyone.
I was not trying to be smart with you. By putting the picture in your post, and not crediting it to the original poster, you are claiming it as your own however.

As I stated in the previous post, a 3 word phrase clears up any misunderstanding. Credit to: XXXX.

It's not even my picture, but I was tying to help out this forum with some new info. I mainly stay around Rebelscum, and thought you all would like to see it. Hence the link.
TatooineSandworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #740
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
It's probably more like $50, but you know, Toywiz pricing and all that.

EDIT:

I havent seen these mentioned yet. But Takara Tomy is releasing gashapon (capsule) NickTMNT figures in Japan.

http://i.imgur.com/HBQAHGk.jpg

Which I assume is the image to go with this listing
http://www.hlj.com/product/TTA81496/Gsh
I need these...
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.