The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2026, 02:33 PM   #741
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsmozers View Post
No sightings of anything past Chrome Dome / Scale Tail yet?
No reports of anyone finding Antrax, Wyrm, or Usagi yet.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2026, 07:10 PM   #742
Zachatello00
On the beat!
 
Zachatello00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hiding behind the phone booth
Posts: 2,132
Forgive me for being late to the party; trying to play catch-up with re-releases, but, did they not re-release Metalhead? Could have sworn I had seen that they did...
__________________
"You're still news!"
Zachatello00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2026, 06:06 AM   #743
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00 View Post
Forgive me for being late to the party; trying to play catch-up with re-releases, but, did they not re-release Metalhead? Could have sworn I had seen that they did...
Unfortunately, not yet. Metalhead was shown at one toy show, but never reissued. Usagi, Wyrm, and Antrax are all on the way though.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2026, 01:49 PM   #744
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
If Playmates is truly done in a yearish, I just wish they would put out as much as they can.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2026, 04:56 PM   #745
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Top 10 Most Wanted Figures(in no order)/ Believing Metalhead is done

1. Scratch
2. General Traag
3. Ace Duck
4. Halfcourt
5. Hothead
6. Hot Spot
7.Fugitoid
8.All Yellow April
9.Triceraton
10.Blue Stripe April
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2026, 06:34 PM   #746
b14z3d21
Thug
 
b14z3d21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Dirty Glove
Posts: 79
I really want the Rock n Roll turtles...
b14z3d21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2026, 08:06 AM   #747
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by b14z3d21 View Post
I really want the Rock n Roll turtles...
I would love those and Undercover turtles.
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2026, 08:44 AM   #748
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
I would love those and Undercover turtles.
If this were 2009 or the 2010s, I would say neither are possible—after seeing Antrax and Scale Tail, it’s definitely a possibility!

Also, I would re-release all of the movie figures for the 35th Anniversary of Secret of the Ooze this March!
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2026, 04:37 PM   #749
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior
 
TMNTFanatic4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 722
After not seeing Chromedome and Scale Tail for 4 months, I found another pair at the Germantown Wisconsin Walmart last night. Only 1 of each and looks to come in the Case along with the 2012 Turtles

Chromedome
Scale Tail
2012 Leo
2012 Raph
2012 Mike
2012 Shredder

This was the Case that I found. Still no Antrax and Wyrm.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2026, 09:38 PM   #750
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
After not seeing Chromedome and Scale Tail for 4 months, I found another pair at the Germantown Wisconsin Walmart last night. Only 1 of each and looks to come in the Case along with the 2012 Turtles

Chromedome
Scale Tail
2012 Leo
2012 Raph
2012 Mike
2012 Shredder

This was the Case that I found. Still no Antrax and Wyrm.
I think that configuration, or something like it, is how they originally came when they appeared at the end of last year. Hope these shipments speed up. Now that the mutant mayhem etc line is all cleared out of Walmarts, let’s pack these rereleases in!
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2026, 07:35 AM   #751
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Looks like they're going to be in a new 4-pack.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Mutants Box Set – Antrax, Scale Tail, Wyrm and Usagi Yojimbo

Saw the review over on ToyHypeUSA https://toyhypeusa.com/2026/02/02/pl...igures-review/

Usagi's got a new nose.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2026, 05:04 PM   #752
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
Looks like they're going to be in a new 4-pack.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Mutants Box Set – Antrax, Scale Tail, Wyrm and Usagi Yojimbo

Saw the review over on ToyHypeUSA https://toyhypeusa.com/2026/02/02/pl...igures-review/

Usagi's got a new nose.
That’s wonderful news for collectors that already own Scaletail and Chinese Antrax reissues. Now they’ll have a loose set of figures and carded ones.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2026, 07:51 AM   #753
DonnieLaForge
Mad Scientist
 
DonnieLaForge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Secret Sewer Lair
Posts: 1,249
Hmm. Swapped out Chrome Dome for Usagi in the 4-pack? Weird. I have come upon Scale Tail and Chrome Dome 3 times now. Each time both were there.

So I guess I'm glad that I'll only have to re-buy one of them in this set...
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2026, 07:08 AM   #754
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Hmm. Swapped out Chrome Dome for Usagi in the 4-pack? Weird. I have come upon Scale Tail and Chrome Dome 3 times now. Each time both were there.

So I guess I'm glad that I'll only have to re-buy one of them in this set...
Chromedome is not a mutant. The original toyline is known mainly for the first wave and mutants.

Hopefully, they will pair Chromedome with Metalhead, Fugitoid, and [maybe, a metallic] Foot Soldier.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2026, 09:26 AM   #755
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,754
The 4-pack went up on Amazon this morning and sold out quickly.

I would have sold those characters separately at Target, Walmart, and Amazon. Some collectors will be buying this for only Usagi. When it comes to the original line, you have pre-1991 casuals and Shellheads who love it all.

Who wants to see all yellow April, General Traag, Ace Duck, and Metalhead in a 4-pack?
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2026, 09:34 PM   #756
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
The 4-pack went up on Amazon this morning and sold out quickly.

I would have sold those characters separately at Target, Walmart, and Amazon. Some collectors will be buying this for only Usagi. When it comes to the original line, you have pre-1991 casuals and Shellheads who love it all.

Who wants to see all yellow April, General Traag, Ace Duck, and Metalhead in a 4-pack?
Can’t even find the Amazon listing.
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2026, 02:46 AM   #757
alien_ken
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsmozers View Post
Can’t even find the Amazon listing.
https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...GFPHRLM3&psc=1
alien_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2026, 09:26 PM   #758
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by alien_ken View Post
Thank you!
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2026, 09:37 AM   #759
b14z3d21
Thug
 
b14z3d21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Dirty Glove
Posts: 79
I was able to place an order for the new 4-pack on Amazon this morning. After I placed the order, I checked the listing again and it was OOS. So, keep checking the page and you might get lucky.
b14z3d21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2026, 10:04 AM   #760
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior
 
TMNTFanatic4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 722
Same here but this is more like a Pre Order than an actual In Stock item even though it doesn’t say “Pre Order” since it has an early to mid March delivery date. I wonder if those who ordered on Saturday got theirs already or too have it set up for a March delivery date because I haven’t seen or heard of anyone receiving theirs yet except for the one toy influencer on YouTube that was sent from Playmates.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.