![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
I dont think so, i have read almost all archies and cant remember that muckman would ever have been in it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
Yep, Ace was on the cartoon for a whole 2 seconds. I remember that ep. I think it was Karpo who said that Ace was also in an ep when Krang was watching IGW.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
Yeah it was probably on season 2.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
|
i always liked general tragg. I liked the way he talked/looked.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
|
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
General Tragg? You mean Traggmon?
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit |
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
|
haha
lol
don't worry, just seeing if I confused any1.
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit |
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
|
Traggmon? Some sort of pokemon?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
|
oh brother
don't worry about it! Just seeing if I confused any1!
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|