The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #61
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938


I dunno why, but if I hadn't known that this was Mikey, this dragon would strike me as female.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #62
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT4kids View Post
Exactly. The posts going forward will follow suit with the Shredder post from 2 weeks back - only with a lot less silhouettes and question marks.

4Kids will be airing old episodes for awhile leading up to TMNT: Back to the Sewers. The blog will be covering past material and showing off some new designs every week.
Smashing! That is great news!
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:18 PM   #63
WEB4KIDZ
Thug
 
WEB4KIDZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Perim
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
What, exactly, do you mean by old episodes? Fast forward, early NT or late NT?
4kids schedule for May 10th is out. Looks like they are going old skool and are starting over from the very beginning.

08:00 AM Viva Pinata - My Sweet Sours; Six Million Dollar Pinata
08:30 AM Viva Pinata - A Terrible Tribute; Pester the Pinata
09:00 AM Chaotic - The Ultimate Scan
09:30 AM Chaotic - An Easy Win
10:00 AM Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Things Change
10:30 AM Dinosaur King - Bungle in the Jungle
11:00 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! G/X - What Lies Beneath: Part III
11:30 AM Winx Club - Mission to Tides
__________________
WEB4KIDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:10 AM   #64
TMNT4kids
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TMNT4kids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
http://www.4kids.tv/show/tmnt/blog

Huge update!

TMNT4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #65
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Thanks 4kids!

The new logo is'nt bad, and we get another look at April and Casey again. I still don't think they look too bad either. Can't say I'm really diggin the new lair though. Just too bright and FF like for me. These guys are Ninja, and I would think they(especially Splinter) would just prefer something toned down and simple.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #66
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Wow crazy update there I love seeing all the April & Casey looks!
I like how Back to the Sewers Casey looks but I'm not a fan of "break in half easy April".

Wowza @ the new lair, how in the world are they going to sleep at night? lol
That's a bit strange looking I have to admit and I'm even a Fast Forward fan.

The logo is ok I like the TMNT the back to the sewers part would look better if it was drippy like spray paint, because that's what it reminds me of.

Thanks for the awesome update! I can't wait till next week.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:58 AM   #67
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Great update! I like seeing the many different looks of April and Casey. Thanks, T4K! ^^
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #68
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
woah, that lair... Until I see the actual cartoon all I can say is I am excited to see how it works, I mean there seem to be a lot of gadgets around and the water is all glowy.
Wow Casey is very tall or April seems shorter? Anyway, it may take some getting used to, but she looks cute.
I love seeing all April's outfits like that, April from SAINW is event there.
I haven't check up on this for awhile...
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #69
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
I really just hope the colors in the show aren't as flashy as they are in that sewer concept. I thought this would be toned down a little from that kinda art.
I am glad that the logo looks kinda urban though. That raises my spirits.

TMNT4KIDS...Question. I've tried asking around the board and I can't seem to get an answer. I'm hoping you can help me out with this one. I seem to remember hearing that "Back to the Sewers", was gonna give us back a little of that darker 2k3 tone , and concentrate a little less on the humour...er...something like that. Do you have any idea where this came from, or what I'm talking about?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #70
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I still think the new April design doesn't look like April. She looks either like a 16 year old or like she's been starving for the last year. Nice gallery though... I don't even remember some of those outfits. BTW, are they really gonna have the show's logo posted in the middle of the lair? That'd be absurd.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #71
TMNT4kids
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TMNT4kids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob-Saibot View Post
I really just hope the colors in the show aren't as flashy as they are in that sewer concept. I thought this would be toned down a little from that kinda art.
This is only the design for the lair without a shadow treatment applied... Just wait until you see the shots of the city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob-Saibot View Post
I seem to remember hearing that "Back to the Sewers", was gonna give us back a little of that darker 2k3 tone , and concentrate a little less on the humour...er...something like that. Do you have any idea where this came from, or what I'm talking about?
It's definitely darker than Fast Forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
BTW, are they really gonna have the show's logo posted in the middle of the lair? That'd be absurd.
It's a monitor, it will display whatever the story may call for.... what was on it was in the design was removed for spoiler reasons
TMNT4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #72
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
The new updates are great! Can't wait for more!
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:00 PM   #73
Leonardo·D·V
Thug
 
Leonardo·D·V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Beijing,China
Posts: 54
Hey,That's perfect!
__________________

Cowabunga!! My Brothers,My Friend,Thanks.
And Pizza Time~
Leonardo·D·V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #74
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier
 
aprilsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
D A M N i cant get the 4kids site to work,
aprilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #75
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsfan View Post
D A M N i cant get the 4kids site to work,
What does it do when you open the link? Is it loading an error message?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #76
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsfan View Post
D A M N i cant get the 4kids site to work,
Works fine for me. What seems to be the trouble?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #77
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT4kids View Post
This is only the design for the lair without a shadow treatment applied... Just wait until you see the shots of the city



It's definitely darker than Fast Forward.


\
Faith: Restored

Once again, love having you here 4kids. I take it you've seen quite a bit of how the show is shaping up. Any more you can tell us on the basic tone or direction this series is taking, without having to give anything away that would get you in trouble?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:21 PM   #78
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,202
I think the lair looks decent, I mean what do you expect Don to do to the place when he gets back from the future?

And I'm really glad the logo got changed, with the new character designs and art styles it was certainly needed.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #79
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
The new logo reminds me of those sketchers back to school ads.

The new lair...well lesse....um...they got a bigger lake and their rooms are now in the middle of it. I guess if one is major sleepy and they fall into said lake it'll be a major wake up. *lol*
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:01 PM   #80
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Love the new looks. I'll go against the grain and say I love the new April look also.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4kids


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.