The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #61
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
I hope nobody is offended, with all due respect, especially to the artist, but I could not resist .... see the guys with pupils....

(sorry again...I'm a mess without any artistic talent .... )



Any comments.... ?? I mean..... do you think they look better with pupils? More expressive faces??? .....
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:12 AM   #62
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
I hope nobody is offended, with all due respect, especially to the artist, but I could not resist .... see the guys with pupils....

(sorry again...I'm a mess without any artistic talent .... )



Any comments.... ?? I mean..... do you think they look better with pupils? More expressive faces??? .....
Wow. They do look better with pupils. I love it. It makes them look like they have black eyes rather than white. Where's Don's pupils? I can't tell if he has any.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #63
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Wow. They do look better with pupils. I love it. It makes them look like they have black eyes rather than white. Where's Don's pupils? I can't tell if he has any.
Oops....the brown colour for the Don“s eyes is so light....!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:29 PM   #64
Booger_eater!
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: earth
Posts: 151
his work is stupid good! i want one to hang in my living room, and in my bedroom, and garage, and maybe even in the kitchen.
Booger_eater! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.