The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #61
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,373
People are having fun with this thread regardless of the authenticity of the "rumour"

No harm in letting people discuss it,

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 01-30-2012 at 01:16 PM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:39 AM   #62
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, and so far no one's really arguing about it, so I say let the thread stay open.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:01 AM   #63
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
OK. Just take the TMNT and every other anthropomorphic animal co-star that's been and do a Get Along Gang style show . Then it would work in a school backdrop and beyond.

It would be the best serial ever

===HERO
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #64
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
OK. Just take the TMNT and every other anthropomorphic animal co-star that's been and do a Get Along Gang style show . Then it would work in a school backdrop and beyond.

It would be the best serial ever

===HERO
Would Leo be the leader of the bunch, who's such a good sport?

Last edited by ssjup81; 01-31-2012 at 06:02 PM.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #65
Dragnskull
Stone Warrior
 
Dragnskull's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Humble, Texas
Posts: 766
never heard of this rumor.

TMNT: Evolution
__________________
Looking for something? Visit my eBay store:
TMNT Toys
Current status: 250 items and growing!
Dragnskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #66
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Oooh, I used to love Get Along Gang. That was one of my favorite shows. My sis and I would watch it all the time. We even had some books of the Get Along Gang.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:03 PM   #67
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Oooh, I used to love Get Along Gang. That was one of my favorite shows. My sis and I would watch it all the time. We even had some books of the Get Along Gang.
I used to love watching it too. I even remember it coming on CBS, which is surprising given how young I was when it was originally airing. I never had the books or toys, though. The main thing that always stood out for me was the theme song, but I do remember enjoying the show and really liking the cat...man, my mind blanked out. Forgot his name.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #68
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I know. I remember I think I liked Portia, the porcupine and Dottie the Dog.

But back on topic, as long as the Turtles don't have high school drama, I'll be okay with them maybe infiltrating a school. I think if they'd have to go undercover to find information, that would be awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.