The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2003, 02:16 PM   #61
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet_Fire_Adept
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqb101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet_Fire_Adept
*reads a playboy*
You mean you actually read the articles?
I haven't done any thing to you today so please leave me alone
I haven't done anything to you either, so please shut up.
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 02:20 PM   #62
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
starts flexing his muscles
Raven is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 02:23 PM   #63
Albrecht
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,073
dude, please stop starting fights with me.
__________________
Albrecht is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 04:47 PM   #64
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet_Fire_Adept
dude, please stop starting fights with me.
Who the hell are you talking to? It can't be me, because I haven't said anything to you today.
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 08:13 PM   #65
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
oh man the forum has been so confusing laltely!
Raven is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 08:14 PM   #66
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by major pain
oh man the forum has been so confusing laltely!
I know! I still don't know who Garey's talking to!
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 08:15 PM   #67
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
my head hurts from all this
Raven is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 08:16 PM   #68
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Mine too. I need some tylenol........
__________________
cqb101 is offline  
Old 08-04-2003, 08:20 PM   #69
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
baw who needs medacation, I just look at pretty girls, than my headaches long gone
Raven is offline  
Old 08-05-2003, 08:32 AM   #70
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*shakes her head* Oy...
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.