The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2002, 04:08 AM   #61
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
i don't think the turtles realize how embarrassing their jokes are, so i don't think they'll be to worried about singing YMCA
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 10:29 AM   #62
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Ooh, I think Raph was! *snicker* Of course, I think it was where they were singing that upset him more.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 10:54 AM   #63
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Well.. if they survived the act "Go Ninja, Go" with Vanilla Ice...
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 11:01 AM   #64
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
True, true. And of course, we've had all their other singing performances.

*starts to sing along with her Turtle Tunes CD when she's suddenly tackled by several TMNT-clones*

_________________
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself.
Kali Gargoyle's Asylum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kali on 2002-02-07 13:02 ]</font>
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 02:14 PM   #65
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
I've decided I'd like to see Shredder sing "Only the Good Die Young".
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 05:03 PM   #66
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Quote:
On 2002-02-07 13:01, Kali wrote:
*starts to sing along with her Turtle Tunes CD when she's suddenly tackled by several TMNT-clones*
hehehe...

Now to get away from the Ymca thing *shudder* I personally could see Raphael do Hootie and the Blowfish. (Then there's me and Michaelangelo singing the Elephant song medley from Moulin Rouge, but that's just me )

I thought i'd bring us back to some quote-age.
(Mike is late for practice. Splinter finds him glued to some lame comic, and snatches it up.)
Splinter: "Michaelangelo!"
(Mike’s in trouble. ‘Nuf said.)
Michaelangelo: "Huh? Hey! Come on man! I'm at the most epic part!"
Splinter: "Man? Is that how you refer to me? What is next? Rat-faced dudeguy?"

hehehe...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.